Monday, June 30, 2014

Review: Maybelline Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision in Brown

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hello guys! Today I'm going to be reviewing another new product from Maybelline! Keep reading if you want to find out more about this awesome eyeliner!


RM 35.90


Watsons, Guardian or any drugstores.


Nope :)







The Maybelline Hypersharp Liner Laser Precision comes in 3 colours, Brown, Black and Soft Black. The one I'm reviewing today is in Brown. The packaging is as usual, very eye-catching. The most interesting thing about this product is it's super fine tip which is only 0.01mm, like how amazing is that? I love eyeliners with fine tips as I have monolids, normal eyeliners are usually way too thick for my eyes. The tip of this eyeliner is also flexible, which makes it even easier to do that little wings. As for the product, it is pigmented but you need 2 coats if you like darker eyeliners. The eyeliner dries quite fast and once it sets, it won't budge. I've tried rubbing it vigorously, it didn't budge at all. It does lose it's intensity when you rub it vigorously but nothing too bad. When I run it under the water, it stays put but once I rub it with water, it instantly removes the eyeliner. So all the claims are actually true, it is smudge-proof and so easy to remove. 




 After rubbing the eyeliner vigorously

 After running it under the water

After rubbing it with water


Super fine tip!
Pigmented
Smudge-proof
Easy to remove


Not super pigmented


Yes


Yes!


So that is all for this review! Thank you so much for reading this post, stay tuned for a lot more! :) Assalamu'alaikum.


P.S: This product was sent for review purposes. That, however did not change any of my opinions.




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

1 comment:

  1. Wiida suke this brown color. memang not very pigmented tap color dia just nice for natural eye look especially kalau nak wat spring brown eye look. puji bukan sebab iklan sendiri but memang suka eyeliner ni pun. hahaha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!