HCG Weight Loss Journey: The Result!

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Hi guys! Before I start with the actual post, I would like to thank everyone at Mediviron UOA Clinic especially Miss J, Dr. Lashela and all the friendly staffs, for treating me like a princess during this program. I'm so happy that I agreed to join this program, it gives me not only a better body, but also the confidence that I'm always lack of before. 

I'd like you to know that before, I didn't have the guts to post a full picture of me anywhere in the internet, because I'm fat, no, let me rephrase that, because I'm obese. I know that I will be judged if I post a picture of me, because I've been through it for years, almost everywhere I go. That "look" people give whenever they see fat people, it's something that I experience everyday. I'm not here to blame anybody for treating us fat people like aliens but I just want everyone to know that we have feelings too, we are just normal humans though sometimes we don't look like we are. Also, it took me all my guts to finally "reveal" my full picture, so please consider if you're about to leave a negative comment. I KNOW THAT I STILL AM FAT and I'm still trying to lose more weight, don't worry. So here it is, after 2 months of joining the HCG program,
I've lost 10 kgs! :)

Before: 124 kg
After: 114 kg

I still have to lose a loooooot more weight to reach my ideal weight, and I will be updating you guys about it in the future. Wish me luck and thank you for reading this post! Assalamualaikum.


To know more about this program, refer to my previous post or go to the link below. You can also contact them directly to find out more about this program. 

Website: 

Address: 
Mediviron UOA Clinic 
LG 9, Lower Ground Floor, 
Wisma UOA II, 
Jalan Pinang, 
50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel:
+603-2163 5699
Fax:
+603-2163 5698
Mobile:
+6017-2163 569
E-mail:







Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:






Love,

Comments

  1. Tahniah for managing to shed 10kg! Omg envy :D I know how you feel babe! As if being large is not cool~

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG sis, my mom jealous gila tengok you boleh turunkan 10kg! wishing you all the best in the journey, jangan give up tau, but at the same time jaga kesihatan ^_^ i'm rooting for you! chaiyok2

    ReplyDelete
  3. So proud of you! Really motivate me to lose weight too! Yup, agree with Mieza. The key is to never give up and be patient. And determination of course! Hehe goodluck babe <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. congrats! i lost 7kgs. but still going to diet. let's do it together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. waaaa congrats alhamdulillah! Mya nak turunkan even 1 kg pun punya susah. anyway never give up and take care. stay pretty:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on your weight loss! I totally can see the difference. Good luck with the rest of your weight loss journey.

    herweightlossdiary.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. tahniah bebeh! kt pun nk diet tp selera mkn mcm apa lg..haha..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really enjoy simply reading all of your weblogs. Simply wanted to inform you that you have people like me who appreciate your work. Definitely a great post. Hats off to you ! The information that you have provided is very helpful. HCG Drops

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats good for you!! I haven't changed much in weight over the last 4 years.

    Would love if you check out my blog
    Raincouver Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your weight loss. Nak Tanya pascal diet HCG. Where do u get the Melba toast and grissini breadstick in Malaysia?

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello there! I know this is kinda off topic but I was wondering if you knew where I could locate a captcha plugin for my comment form? I’m using the same blog platform as yours and I’m having problems finding one? Thanks a lot! My Blog http://blockbtheatre.myfreesites.net/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts