Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Tag: Drugstore Diva

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Hi guys! I've been tagged by the lovely Justine from According to Justine to do this Drugstore Diva tag. In this tag, I'm going to be featuring all my favourite products from drugstore. So let's move on to the tag!


Foundation
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 56 Hale Clair and 51 Vanille Clair
This foundation is probably the best foundation I've ever tried in my life. It gives me the perfect coverage and feels really light on the skin. I'm pretty sure 52 Vanille is a better match for my skin, but it was out of stock when I bought these two. I got these foundations from Mysale.my for only RM 20 each, which is such a steal! I haven't tried the new formula of this foundation but I heard it's as good if not better than this one. I already bought Bourjois Happy Light Foundation from Kak Fatimah and I'm so excited to try it! :D


Concealer
LA Girl PRO Concealer HD Concealer in Pure Beige
Hands down, the best concealer ever! I love the formula of this concealer, it's very light but it does give you a very good amount of coverage. Again, this colour doesn't match me, it's a tad bit darker than my skin tone so I'm planning to get another one in a lighter shade. You can order this concealer through me if you want to. :)


Powder
Rimmel Stay Matte Long Lasting Pressed Powder in Transparent
Before, I don't use powder regularly because I have dry to combination skin but ever since I started using this one, I'm hooked. It keeps my makeup in place for soooo long! This particular one is transparent so it doesn't give me any coverage. This powder really worth all the raves it receives. 


Bronzer

Essence Bronzing Compact Powder Matt
This bronzer is one of the first bronzers I've tried. I love how subtle it is, the colour is not too orange or too dark, it's just perfect for me. This bronzer is very pigmented though, so might need to use a light hand while applying it. I've had this bronzer for years, and I still have a lot left. This is one of the many products that I want to hit pan on because it's worth hitting pan on. LOL. :P


Blush

E.L.F. Contouring Blush & Bronzer
After years of wanting, I finally got this duo few months ago. I kind of like it, but not as much as I love my Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in 001 Petal (long name, I know). The blush is fairly pigmented, but it doesn't last as long on me. I do like the bronzer. I think it's a good bronzer with subtle shimmers in it. But if you just starting on makeup, and you want a good blush and bronzer that won't break the bank, you could try this one, it's a value for money. :)


Highlighter

theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer Highlighter
I know this one is not from the drugstore but this is the only highlighter that I have. So sorry guys. I really love this highlighter, I use it pretty much everytime I wear makeup. I used to just keep it in my drawer because it was all broken when it arrives, but one day I decided to fix it with a lil bit of rubbing alcohol, and I'm so glad I did. If you're looking for a good highlighter, spend a bit more money and go get this one. It is kind of pricey, but it lasts forever, thanks to it's crazy high pigmentation.


Eyeshadow
MUA Heaven and Earth Palette
Another much-raved product. Surprise surprise, I love it too. :D Love the pigmentation, the gorgeous colours, so perfect for everyday wear.

L'Oreal Color Infallible Eyeshadow in Tender Caramel
Loooove this eyeshadow! Soooo incredibly pigmented. I just bought another one from Mysale. :D

Mascara & Eyeliner
Revlon Lash Potion Mascara
One of my new favourites. It's a pretty amazing mascara. I used to use 3 different mascaras to really make my lashes look visible but not anymore. I only need a few coats of this mascara and I'm good to go. 

Revlon Colorstay Liquid Eye Pen
I'm not really an eyeliner kind of girl. I rarely use eyeliners, I can't even remember the last time I use an eyeliner. But this one is pretty good, I love how easy it applies. Not sure about the longevity though.

IN2IT Gel Liner Pen Waterproof in Brown
I love using this eyeliner as a base for smokey eyes. It is quite long-lasting and highly pigmented.


Lipstick
Essence Lipstick in All About Cupcake
Ah-ma-zing lipstick! This lipstick has been in my handbag for so long. I do change all my lip products in my handbag regularly, but I can't get rid of this lipstick, it will always stay in my handbag because it's the easiest lip colour to pull off. And I love smell of it too! 

Maybelline Lip Polish in Glam 7
Another new favourite for me. I bought this lipgloss because of Estee from Essiebutton, she loves this product so much, and I figured I should get it too. And, I fell in love with it the first time I wear it. It's probably the best lipgloss I've tried so far.


So, that is all! I'm going to tag a few of my blogger friend which are:

- June from Blogger Girl
- Kak Fatimah from Fatimahearts
- Sarah from Sarah In Da Housez
- Mieza from Mieza Everdeen
- Wiida from Wiida Ribbon
- Sabrina from Sabrina Tajudin
- Syaza Suhana from Bloobs. Blurbs. II
- Dayo from Lazy Journos


Thank you so much for reading guys! :) Assalamualaikum.




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

40 comments:

  1. kalau tak kena tag tapi nak buat boleh tak? hahahaha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mieza buat la... Saya nak skodeng! Hahaha... :D

      Delete
    2. Mieza, sis memang nak tag Mieza tapi terlupa, so sorry. Sis dah update dah list. Hehe.

      Delete
    3. Sis, I baru buat, hehe! Loser gila kan, orang pertama comment pastu lambat buat XD jemput baca!

      http://www.archereverdeen.com/2014/05/tag-drugstore-diva.html

      Delete
  2. Great products, I'd like to try the lip polish 7

    Viky --- MySecretFashionPoison

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to try it, it's awesome! :D

      Delete
  3. terima kasih tag akk!!nnti akk buat..ni best ni..akk pun suka sgt essence all about cupcake.inshaAllah akk buat .akk letak ni in my "to blog" list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sama-sama kak! :) Hehe. Tak sabar nak baca post akak. :D

      Delete
  4. Great products! Thanks for making the TAG! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. MUA Heaven and Earth Palette sgt2 interesting. where did u get it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got it from their official website, ada free shipping and 50% sale. Hihi.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Nabilah tag sarah. hehe. akan buat secepat mungkin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sarah. Yayy! Tak sabar nak baca. :D

      Delete
  7. thanks for the tag! will try to do this tag sebab nk kene godeh drawer dulu. hehe. The highlighter look so nice!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome Sab! Haha, godeh2 dulu pastu terus buat tag ni k. :D Highlighter tu memang sangat2 worth the money! :)

      Delete
  8. Yayy~ I got tagged. LOL. thanks for the tag dear <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eep, I've been tagged! Hahah thanks so much lovely, I'll get this done asap. :)) This post is gorgeous, all your pictures are. Also the LA Pro concealer you recommended to me once is catching my eye. I think I might want to order some!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe you're welcome dear! Awhh, thanks, I love your pictures too! <3 Yeah, that concealer is amazing, you have to try it! :D

      Delete
  10. best lah tag ni! nak join jugak...

    cindysplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks Great! Don't forget to follow my blog too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks cause tag. nanti wiida buat. <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nabilah............. Saya dah buat! Hehe. :D

    http://allaboutmeputeripanda.blogspot.com/2014/04/tag-drugstore-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. You've got me lusting after Mary-Lou Manizer highlighter :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is worth lusting for! Hehe. You really should try it! :D

      Delete
  15. http://elianto2323-mymy.blogspot.com/2014/04/tag-drugstore-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. salam. mya now baru lagi guna elf bronze n blush tu, memang best! soon nanti nak join lah tag ni hehe :DD

    ReplyDelete
  17. Sab dah buaaattt <3

    http://www.sabrinatajudin.com/2014/04/tag-thursday-drugstore-diva.html

    ReplyDelete
  18. mn nk cari la girl pro concealer tu?? nak try sgt2.. btw very nice post

    ReplyDelete
  19. mya baru je join hehe :DD

    http://sweettedy.blogspot.com/2014/04/drugstore-diva-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. I've been eyeing on Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation as I've heard all the good reviews. My friend uses the new formula, and she loves it too! Thanks for sharing :)

    xx,
    felishmichelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. im so into that MUA palette. any chances u knw where to get it?

    ReplyDelete
  22. Great Post. You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    Dear, I am following your lovely blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx
    BeautyDrugs new blog post click it & comment

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...