Monday, April 7, 2014

Beauty Joint Spree


[This is a sticky post] I'm currently having a Beauty Joint spree! A lot of brands like Lime Crime, Sugarpill, LA Girl, NYC, Milani and a lot more are available! Please read this info down below carefully before placing your order:

- Closing date: 16 April 2014. 
- Open for 20 Slots only (20 people). Only 7 Slots left!
- Price stated is not including postage fee.
- For serious buyers only.

Check out my Facebook page to see the full products list, or just go to www.beautyjoint.com to see the products. You can private message me on Facebook or just drop me an email if you wish to order. Happy shopping girls! 




Love,

1 comment:

  1. Hello Nabila I really love your blog, you are very beautiful and you have suck an interesting blog i have joined it , please check out mine Roseycloud.blogspot.com, i wish you would follow back so we keep in touch

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...