Wednesday, March 12, 2014

The Impossible Wishlist #3



Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Hello everyone! Here's another 'The Impossible Wishlist' for you! I'm so obsessed with high end cosmetics lately, so obsessed that I can't even understand. So let's get started!


1. Anastasia Beverly Hills Lavish Palette ($38 or approx. RM123)
Ahh well, I believe everyone knows about this palette. I always wanted to try something from Anastasia Beverly Hills but I'm not really a big fan of brow products so I never really care about it, until they decided to come out with the Lavish Palette which is crazy beautiful! The colours included are gorgeous, especially Sienna. I love warm eyeshadows, I personally prefer warmer shadows as I have warm undertones. I want this palette so bad that I don't even care about any of the Naked palettes anymore.


2. Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette ($52 or RM188 in Malaysia)
Okay I lied! :P The Lavish Palette used to get all my attentions but then Urban Decay launched Naked 3. How can I resist the beautiful rose-gold packaging filled with rose-hued neutral eyeshadows? You tell me. Before Naked 3 came out, I was all crazy about the Naked 2, mostly because of the packaging but not really a fan of the actual shadows. And then came Naked 3, a palette that is filled with 'right up my alley' kind of colours. I want this palette, no, I NEED THIS PALETTE.


3. Nars Laguna Bronzing Powder ($36 or approx. RM117)
I want this bronzer because of Shaaanxo. I love Shaaanxo, hence, I have to have this bronzer.


4. Yves Saint Laurent Youth Liberator Serum Foundation ($69 or approx. RM224)
Ever since I read Kak Fatimah of Fatimahearts' review on this foundation, I'm sold. It looks like it could be "the foundation" that I've been looking for all this while. But it is crazy expensive. I'm pretty sure I will never get to try it. :(


5. theBalm What's Your Type? Tall, Dark and Handsome Mascara ($19 or approx. RM62)
My all-time-favourite mascara that I've been loving for years. It is still the best mascara I've tried but it's so hard to find it in Malaysia. The only way to get it is via online.


6. Chanel Illusion d'Ombre Eyeshadow in Ebloui and Abstraction ($36 or approx. RM117)
I just want these because they look pretty. Hehe. :P


So that is it for this post. It is kind of short because I'm too sleepy to write a long blog post. But anyway, thank you so much for reading my post! I really do appreciate it. Please do stay tuned if you want to read more. Assalamu'alaikum!




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

10 comments:

  1. omg,the anastasia palette and naked 3 is in my wishlist too. but the price makes me rethink thousands of time.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. But they're so incredibly beautiful, right? :(

      Delete
  2. Hhahaha just because they're pretty? XD Well from Anastasia I want the brow pomade :( $18. If I'm crazy I might really get it. lmao.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha yeah! Just because they look pretty. :P Ohh I want the Brow Pomade too! But a lil bit too expensive. :(

      Delete
  3. 2, 3 & 4 antara wishlist saya juga. Hehe. Jom, saving! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jom! Hehe. Saya paling teringin YSL foundation tu. Hehe.

      Delete
  4. everything is over my budget but number 1 catch my attention. For the Naked 3, is out of my list. For eyeshadow I prefer striking color rather than earth color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're all over my budget too. Which one of the reasons why I called this series as "The Impossible Wishlist". Hehe. The Lavish palette is so pretty, right? Wow you don't like earthy colour? I looooove earthy colours. Hihi.

      Delete
  5. i want naked 3 but the price.. hmm.. soon maybe.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kan. It's a bit expensive but I think it is worth it since you get many shades in one palette. :D Yes, soon! Hihi.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!