Thursday, March 13, 2014

HCG Weight Loss Journey: Week 1, 2 and 3


Week 1

Week 2

Week 3

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh. Hi guys! Here's an update for my HCG Weight Loss Program. So far I've lost 4.3 kg after 3 weeks of practising this program. I loss most of the weight on the first week, not so much on the second week, and I gained more weight on the third week. :( Maybe I should start exercising? I don't know, we'll see. So I'm currently on the 4th week (the last week) and I really wish I could lose more weight. Wish me luck! See you on the next update! Assalamualaikum!

To know more about this program, refer to my previous post or go to the link below. You can also contact them directly to find out more about this program. 


Website: 

Address: 
Mediviron UOA Clinic 
LG 9, Lower Ground Floor, 
Wisma UOA II, 
Jalan Pinang, 
50450 Kuala Lumpur.

Tel:
+603-2163 5699
Fax:
+603-2163 5698
Mobile:
+6017-2163 569
E-mail:







Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:






Love,

12 comments:

  1. Kena exercise tu! Good luck, dear. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sedang usaha exercise. Hihi. :D Thank you June! <3

      Delete
  2. how did you check your sugar level? you beli weight scale yg mahal tu eh? yg i tau ada yg leh timbang water level but xpenah dgr sugar level.hihu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have the blood glucose meter. Hehe.

      Delete
  3. Wah!~ Nak lose weight that much in a week cukup susah D:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang susah. Tapi alhamdulillah HCG helped. :D

      Delete
  4. good luck Nabilah..sy pulak yg dok gain weight dramatically..uwaaaa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Shu! Hehe takpa, jom diet sama-sama! :)

      Delete
  5. Go go go go go! I tried a juice cleanse diet, and that failed miserably within the first day, then I tried watching calories, and I did lose about 4 lbs (I have NO idea what that is in kg..) in the first week, but then it slowed down after that :( So I gave up lol. It was probably just water weight, but now I'm scared to go on the scale ever again but I'm scared I gained it all back. Anyway, long story short, I know it's hard but you can do itttttt!

    ~Dayo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooo much Dayo for your support! <3 Yeah it's hard, but I'm not going to give up! <3

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...