Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Diet Diary: Day 9 (2nd March 2014)

Lunch:
Grilled Turmeric Chicken with some salad


Dinner:
Grilled Chicken with some salad



Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hi guys! Welcome to Diet Diary! Made some Grilled Turmeric Chicken (we call it Ayam Goreng Kunyit here) for lunch because I just felt like eating it. And as usual, Grilled Chicken with salad for dinner. I'm getting used to not eating rice or bread, and I'm very happy with it. Nice healthy body, please come to me! LOL. See you again on the next Diet Diary! Thank you so much for reading! Assalamualaikum!




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

4 comments:

  1. sedapnye. gud luck with your diet
    http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/
    please visit my blog if you interested to join my giveaway, 10 winner will have a chance to win 1 week supply FASTLOSS DRINK to reduce devil fats :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much dear! <3 Wahh bestnya ada giveaway. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Okay so I love me some grilled chicken but no matter how much I tell myself to go on a diet, I can never stop eating rice or bread, because rice is probably my favorite food ever. I'm not even obsessed I'm addicted haha. So I guess no healthy body for me :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I understand you. I thought I couldn't go a day without rice/bread too but apparently, I could. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!