Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Diet Diary: Day 7 (28th February 2014)

Lunch:
Baked Garlic Chicken with salad


Dinner:
Grilled Chicken with some cauliflower and broccoli



Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hi guys! Welcome to Diet Diary! I can't believe it has already been a week since I started this diet. My diet so far has been quite easy. Alhamdulillah. So, I made some Baked Garlic Chicken for lunch. I seasoned it with a little bit of garlic powder, black pepper, chopped garlic, and a tiny bit of fresh rosemary. It was so tasty! I was thinking to make the same dish for dinner but I was lazy so I made my usual meal, Grilled Chicken and veggies. See you again on the next Diet Diary! Thank you so much for reading! Assalamualaikum!




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

1 comment:

  1. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Plan to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 20 Pounds in Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!