Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Diet Diary: Day 6 (27th February 2014)

Lunch:
Grilled Ginger Beef with salad


Dinner:
Grilled Homemade Beef Burger with a bit of tomatoes, Japanese Cucumber and salad



Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hi guys! Welcome to Diet Diary! So, Day 6 was a beef day for me. I got bored with chicken so I decided to cook some beef. I was craving for some Ginger Beef (we call it Daging Goreng Halia) so I made some for lunch. It was okay, it would taste better if I fry it with a little bit of oil, but I can't use oil to cook my meals, so, yeah. And then, my sister cooked some Homemade Beef Burger for dinner. It was super yummy and completely healthy! So that's all for Day 6! See you again on the next Diet Diary! Thank you so much for reading! Assalamualaikum!




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!