Tuesday, March 4, 2014

Diet Diary: Day 10 (3rd March 2014)

Lunch:
Grilled Chicken and cauliflower


Dinner:
Chicken Chop with some salad



Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hi guys! Welcome to Diet Diary! I had the usual grilled chicken for lunch, but this one was made by my mom. Mom's cooking always taste good, right? :P And Kakak made Chicken Chop for dinner, I know, I know, I cheated again. Haha. I was moody and I wasn't feeling like eating anything, then my sister cooked this. It was so delicious. :( See you again on the next Diet Diary! Thank you so much for reading! Assalamualaikum!




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

7 comments:

  1. walau byk sayur tp nmpak sedapnya!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Memang sgt sedap dan senang nak buat! :)

      Delete
  2. kakak, i love coming to your site sebab gambar semua cantik-cantik!! you make me feel happy ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh. Thank you so much dear! Ambil pakai phone je. Hehe. Glad I could make you feel happy. <3

      Delete
  3. boleh try ni...kebetulan memang tgh nak berdiet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Boleh! Menu simple untuk orang diet. :)

      Delete
  4. New Diet Taps into Innovative Plan to Help Dieters Lose 15 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!