Diet Diary: Day 4 (25th February 2014)

Lunch:
Grilled Chicken with a lot of salad

Dinner:
Chicken and Tom Yum with Cauliflower


Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hi guys! Welcome to Diet Diary! So, if you notice, I stop taking any food for breakfast because I really hate the breadstick! I just take a lot of Green Tea or plain water in the morning. I usually eat my lunch early so I don't really mind if I don't eat anything for breakfast. For lunch, I decided to make some Grilled Chicken and eat it with loads of salad. This is probably the most filling meal probably because of the amount of salad. I made some Tom Yum again for dinner because, again, I was craving for it. My first time making Tom Yum by myself, not as tasty as Mama's but it was okay. See you again on the next Diet Diary! Thank you so much for reading! Assalamualaikum!




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

Comments

Popular Posts