Thursday, February 27, 2014

Diet Diary: Day 2 (23rd February 2014)

Breakfast:
I ate the same thing as yesterday which is Grissini Breadstick with Green Tea, hence, the same picture :P


Lunch:
Chicken Tom Yum (Yums!)


Dinner:
Grilled BBQ Chicken with Sauteed Cauliflower with Garlic


Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hi guys! Welcome to Diet Diary! So, Day 2 was normal. I started to get bored with the Grissini Breadstick, maybe because I hate the taste of it. My lunch was super yummy! I requested Mama to make me Tom Yum because I was craving for it. And Dinner was prepared by yours truly. It was quite yummy. :D See you again on the next Diet Diary! Thank you so much for reading! Assalamualaikum!




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

3 comments:

  1. Grissini xsedap ke? My doc ckp sedap. Haha, I baru nak beli tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha entah, I tak suka sangat. Rasa loya kalau makan dengan green tea. :P My doctor pun cakap sedap. LOL.

      Delete
  2. New Diet Taps into Pioneering Concept to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 15 Pounds within Only 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!