Diet Diary: Day 1 (22nd February 2014)

Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hi guys! Welcome to my first "Diet Diary"! As mentioned in my previous post, I'm going to be doing a new series called "Diet Diary" to show you what I eat everyday. I'm on a diet program by Mediviron Clinic which is the HCG Weight Loss Program. To know more about HCG Weight Loss Program, you can refer to my previous post (click here) or you can read about it on Mediviron's official website (click here). So without any further ado, let's see what I eat today. :D

Breakfast:
Grissini Breadstick and Green Tea


 Lunch:
Grilled Chicken with Sauteed Spinach


Dinner:
Grilled Prawn & Chicken with Sauteed Spinach & Salad


Day 1 was probably the easiest to me, I didn't experience any cravings or anything. All the meals were sufficient and I didn't feel hungry even after hours of eating. Meals were prepared by my sister and my mom and they were super yummy! :D See you again on the next Diet Diary! Thank you so much for reading! Assalamualaikum!




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

Comments

  1. menariknya..terliur sy tgk..tp xda kekuatan lg nk wt mknn sihat cmni..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe boleh try buat Shu, simple je. Tapi kalau tak diet boleh tambah side dishes lagi. Hehe.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts