Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Bourjois 50% Off Spree Starts Now!







Assalamu'alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuh.

Hello everyone! I'm currently having a Bourjois spree with Kak Fatimah of Fatimahearts! Kak Fatimah is a blogger friend of mine who is currently living in the Netherlands. There is a Bourjois sale there and she thought it would be a great idea if we could help order them for you guys. I've uploaded the complete pictures of the products that are available on my personal Facebook page: 

http://www.facebook.com/NabilahIsmailjee

or you can go to the direct link to the album here:

http://www.facebook.com/NabilahIsmailjee/media_set?set=a.10202932661858454.1073741827.1260432239&type=1

This spree will be on for 3 weeks starting now, which is until 22nd February 2014. Please read these rules carefully before placing your order.

How to join this spree:

1. All products are listed in this album (
http://www.facebook.com/NabilahIsmailjee/media_set?set=a.10202932661858454.1073741827.1260432239&type=1
). Please refer to the pictures for prices. Prices stated are after 50% off discount.

2. Private message me on Facebook or email me at kegumbiraan@gmail.com with the list of products that you wish to buy. Then, wait for my reply.

3. I'll check your order again and give you the total amount. Note that you have to add RM10 for poslaju or RM15 for orders with more than 10 products or heavy products.

4. I'll ask you to confirm the order and then we'll proceed to payments.

5. After payment has been successfully made, you are officially in the spree. I'll place the order on 22nd February 2014

6. After I placed the order, you will have to wait 1 - 3 days for them to process the order. After they've shipped out the parcel, you will have to wait for another 15 - 30 days for the parcel to arrive

7. I'll sort everything out as soon as the parcel arrives and post them to you guys.


RULES:

1. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

2. You can't cancel your order once payment has been made. 

3. This is a pre-order that might take a long time to arrive. Please don't place your order if you can't wait.



That's all! Happy shopping girls! Please do private message me or email me if you have any questions. Thank you. ♥






Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

2 comments:

  1. I've heard lots of good things about bourjois foundations! Would love to see your opinion

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll do a review on their foundation soon! <3

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!