I'm Having an Illamasqua Spree!


Hi guys! I'm opening an Illamasqua Spree! Some of their products are on sale for £5, £7.50 and £10! I will place the order as soon as the orders reaches £50 to be qualified for the free worldwide shipping. No Nail Varnish and Fragrance are allowed for this spree. To see more products, please log on to www.illamasqua.com. Please private message me for more information. Please read the instructions and rules below carefully.



How to join this spree:

1. Log on to www.illamasqua.com to see the products.

2. Private message me on Facebook or email me at kegumbiraan@gmail.com with the list of products that you wish to buy, I'd appreciate if you could give me the links as well. I'll then convert the prices to MYR for you or you can convert it by yourself if you want to.

3. I'll check your order again and give you the total amount. Note that you have to add RM10 for poslaju or RM15 for orders with more than 10 products or heavy products.

4. I'll ask you to confirm the order and then we'll proceed to payments.

5. After payment has been successfully made, you are officially in the spree. I'll place the order as soon as the orders reaches £50. 

6. After I placed the order, you will have to wait 1 - 3 days for them to process the order. After they've shipped out the parcel, you will have to wait for another 15 - 30 days for the parcel to arrive. 

7. I'll sort everything out as soon as the parcel arrives and post them to you guys.


RULES:

1. SERIOUS BUYERS ONLY!

2. You can't cancel your order once payment has been made. 

3. This is a pre-order that might take a long time to arrive. Please don't place your order if you can't wait.



That's all! Happy shopping girls! Please do private message me or email me if you have any questions. Thank you. 


Comments

  1. you;re back!! i wish i have extra money to spend but i'm currently disciplining and restricting myself >.< need to save a lot to be used for belanja during internship. tak tau lagi dapat mana, probably kena sewa new place that is nearer to workplace and costs double than sewa shah alam, and what with the daily belanja lagi (T_T) i wish money grow on trees for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL I have to agree with you. But sadly, I can't resist this one, it's too tempting! :D It's okay, susah dulu, senang kemudian. Hehe. Good luck on your internship! :)

      Delete
  2. menarik
    http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sangat-sangat menarik! Harga murah sangat banding dengan retail price. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts