I am a Style Advisor for GlassesOnline.com.my!


Assalamualaikum and hello! 

I was invited by Antonella from Glasses Online to be a Style Advisor for GlassesOnline.com.my. I was given a few choices of sunglasses to choose from and I decided to pick this lovely peach sunglasses from Gucci for this outfit. I always love the colour peach and gold, never thought they would actually look good together. And I really love how this collage turned out, thanks to Glasses Online's graphic designers! This outfit will be featured on their Facebook page this week or next week so keep track of that. :) Also, let me know what you guys think of this outfit. 

Products featured:

Sunglasses - Gucci 3579/S WR4/S2 from Glasses Online (Link Here) RM 595
Dress - Lily Designs Womens Peach Long Evening Gown (link here) RM 800
Cardigan - EASTON PEARSON VAULT Long shirtdress (Link Here) RM 1860
Handbag - Proenza Schouler Ps1 Tiny Suede Shoulder Bag (Link Here) RM 5050
Shoes - Jimmy Choo Neru Sandal in Gold (Link Here) RM 1715
Watch - Kate Spade New York Gramercy Goldtone Watch (Link Here) RM 735
Makeup - Tom Ford Lip Color in Blush Nude, Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette, YSL Touche Eclat Foundation

Check out Glasses Online if you haven't already, they carry a lot of designer sunglasses, glasses and gorgeous contact lenses too!



Thank you so much for reading this post, stay tuned for a lot more! 





Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts