Monday, December 23, 2013

Tutorial: 'No Makeup' Makeup Feat. Colours Cosmetics Tapered Crease Blender Brush

Hi guys! If you read my previous post, I said that I've done a tutorial using Colours Cosmetics brand new brush which is the Tapered Crease Blender Brush. I made this eye look using only Colours Cosmetics' brush to show how versatile it is. I created this 'no-makeup' look to test out how well this brush performs and surprisingly, it is quite impressive. I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial and let me know if you've tried it. All products used will be listed down below. :)

Products used:
Face:
Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla and 56 Light Bronze (I mix a little bit of 56 to make 51 darker)
LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige as an under eye corrector.
Maybelline Pure Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer in 01 Light as a brightener and to cover spots or blemishes.
Silky White Magic BB White Powder Foundation in 01 Light as a setting powder.
Essence Bronzing Compact Powder in Matt as bronzer and contour.
- Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in 001 Petal.
theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer as my highlighter.

Eyes:
- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24 Hour Auto Eyebrow Pencil in 01 Gray Black
Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in #2 Gray Brown.
Daiso Clear Mascara (Blue tube) to set my brows in place.
LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer.
- theBalm Nude 'Tude Palette (Review here) - Sultry and Stubborn
Elianto Splendour Shadows (Review here) in 13 Saddle Brown.
Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara.
Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Mascara.
Lips:
- Haruhada Bee Lovely Honey Lip Balm
- NYX Round Lipstick in Pure Nude (Review here)

Tools: 
BH Cosmetics 12 Pieces Classic Brush Set - Powder Brush, Fan Brush
BH Cosmetics 10 Pieces Eco Brush Set - Powder Brush
Colours Cosmetics Tapered Crease Blender Brush (Review here)
- Daiso Eyelash Curler
- Blender Sponge (not Beauty Blender)



Using Colours Cosmetics Tapered Crease Blender Brush, I took 'Sultry' and applied it to the crease and blended it out a little bit.

This is how it looks after applying the eyeshadow.

I also applied a bit of 'Sultry' on my lower lash line.


I took 'Stubborn' and applied on all over my eyelid just because I love shimmery eye looks.




And then I took 'Saddle Brown' and applied it on my outer V to darken it and then blend it all in again. I also applied some on my lower lash line, just the outer part of it.

I curled my lashes a few times before applying mascaras.

I applied a coat of Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara.

After that, I applied generous coats (around 2 coats) of Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Mascara to make my lashes look fuller. I usually don't apply mascara on my lower lashes because I have really tiny and straight lower lashes so it's hard to apply mascara to them. If you have a recommendation for a good lower lashes mascara that won't smudge, please let me know! :)


And voila, it's all done! So easy, right?

 I forgot to apply lipstick in this picture. :P

Here's a full face photo for you. Loving my eyebrows in this picture!

Here's a pictorial for an easier guide.


So that is the end of the tutorial. I hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial and please let me know if you've tried the tutorial, I'd love to see your version of this look. :) Also, what do you think about my tutorial? Should I do more tutorials in the future? Let me know in the comment section below. :) Thank you guys so much for reading this post and stay tuned for a lot more.

P.S: All photos were taken by my lovely sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee. Thank you sis!





Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

33 comments:

  1. Wah! Terbaik pic tutorial ni. bukan senang klu lighting x ok

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you Sarah! Alhamdulillah okay pulak gambar walaupun masa tu lighting gelap sikit. :)

      Delete
  2. so pretty! and your pictures so awesome. what camera are you using dear? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sabby! <3 I'm not quite sure the actual model but I think it is the Canon 1100D. :)

      Delete
  3. mcm senang je..sy dhla xreti pkai eyeshadow semua ni..tutorial terbaik!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Senang je Shu! Nanti Shu try lah. Hehe. Thank you Shu! <3

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you thank you thank you! Hehe.

      Delete
  5. hi, may i know what contact lens r u using?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, it's the Geo Magic YH-305 Grey Contact Lens from GlassesOnline.com.my. You can read my review here:

      http://beautandthebeast.blogspot.com/2013/08/review-geo-magic-color-yh-305-grey.html

      :)

      Delete
  6. Love how you make it step by step... beautiful eye makeup look...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you Angie! Glad you like it. <3

      Delete
  7. wahhh cantik sgt. totally like
    http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww love the easy steps. Gorgeous! Lme dah xbukak beauty blogs. A bit busy. Huhuhu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwhh thanks love! <3 Me too! Rindu sangat nak blogwalking. Hehe.

      Delete
  9. Super awesome tutorial! :D Your sis is amazing at taking those close-up photos, hehe~ I want to try this kind of simple makeup look one of these days~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sooooo much Laura! <3 Hehe yes, I'm so lucky to have her as my photographer. :D If you've tried it, please share with me! :)

      Delete
  10. Nice tutorial with great captures! I always enjoy people who are talented in eyeshadows *_*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhh thank you Mizu Chan! *blush* <3

      Delete
  11. Happy New Year Nabilah! :)

    Loving your tutorial. Gotta practice on how to get that V shape in my non-existent crease. Lol,

    On another note, you have been nominated for an award by me! Check out what and why here : http://lashesandstrokes.blogspot.com/2013/12/liebster-award.html

    And no, its not a spam =__=

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year Sarah! (sorry for being late) I don't have a crease too, but yes, practice makes perfect. <3 Thank you so much for nominating me! But I've done the post before. Hehe.

      Delete
  12. Aqua Mineral offer high and fine quality Health Cosmetics to our most reliable customers which are situated all round the nation.

    ReplyDelete
  13. we love this look! It's so simple and natural, definitely a look we would wear everyday. This tutorial was great, very simple and easy to follow. well written!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Nabilah! I was searching for makeup on "tapered crease" eyes and found your blog post. You are very beautiful and I love what you did with the product! I am going to use you as inspiration, if you don't mind, for my own eyes <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!