Hi guys! If you read my previous post, I said that I've done a tutorial using Colours Cosmetics brand new brush which is the Tapered Crease Blender Brush. I made this eye look using only Colours Cosmetics' brush to show how versatile it is. I created this 'no-makeup' look to test out how well this brush performs and surprisingly, it is quite impressive. I hope you guys enjoy this tutorial and let me know if you've tried it. All products used will be listed down below. :)
Face:- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla and 56 Light Bronze (I mix a little bit of 56 to make 51 darker)
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige as an under eye corrector.
- Maybelline Pure Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer in 01 Light as a brightener and to cover spots or blemishes.
- Silky White Magic BB White Powder Foundation in 01 Light as a setting powder.
- Essence Bronzing Compact Powder in Matt as bronzer and contour.
- Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in 001 Petal.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer as my highlighter.
- Holika Holika Wonder Drawing 24 Hour Auto Eyebrow Pencil in 01 Gray Black
- Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in #2 Gray Brown.
- Daiso Clear Mascara (Blue tube) to set my brows in place.- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer.
- theBalm Nude 'Tude Palette (Review here) - Sultry and Stubborn
- Elianto Splendour Shadows (Review here) in 13 Saddle Brown.- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara.
- Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Mascara.
- Haruhada Bee Lovely Honey Lip Balm
- NYX Round Lipstick in Pure Nude (Review here)
- BH Cosmetics 12 Pieces Classic Brush Set - Powder Brush, Fan Brush- BH Cosmetics 10 Pieces Eco Brush Set - Powder Brush
- Colours Cosmetics Tapered Crease Blender Brush (Review here)
- Daiso Eyelash Curler
- Blender Sponge (not Beauty Blender)
Using Colours Cosmetics Tapered Crease Blender Brush, I took 'Sultry' and applied it to the crease and blended it out a little bit.
This is how it looks after applying the eyeshadow.
I also applied a bit of 'Sultry' on my lower lash line.
I took 'Stubborn' and applied on all over my eyelid just because I love shimmery eye looks.
And then I took 'Saddle Brown' and applied it on my outer V to darken it and then blend it all in again. I also applied some on my lower lash line, just the outer part of it.
I curled my lashes a few times before applying mascaras.
I applied a coat of Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara.
After that, I applied generous coats (around 2 coats) of Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Mascara to make my lashes look fuller. I usually don't apply mascara on my lower lashes because I have really tiny and straight lower lashes so it's hard to apply mascara to them. If you have a recommendation for a good lower lashes mascara that won't smudge, please let me know! :)
And voila, it's all done! So easy, right?
I forgot to apply lipstick in this picture. :P
Here's a full face photo for you. Loving my eyebrows in this picture!
Here's a pictorial for an easier guide.
So that is the end of the tutorial. I hope you guys enjoyed the tutorial and please let me know if you've tried the tutorial, I'd love to see your version of this look. :) Also, what do you think about my tutorial? Should I do more tutorials in the future? Let me know in the comment section below. :) Thank you guys so much for reading this post and stay tuned for a lot more.
P.S: All photos were taken by my lovely sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee. Thank you sis!