Review: Colours Cosmetics Tapered Crease Blender Brush

Hi guys! So, Colours Cosmetics came out with a new brush just recently and I had the chance to be one of the firsts to try it, a big thank you to Joanne! :) Without any further ado, let's begin the review!


RM 35 at www.colourscosmeticsmalaysia.com (postage fee is not included)




No




The Colours Cosmetics Tapered Crease Blender Brush is Colours Cosmetics' second brush. Their first one is the Flat Top Foundation Brush. I personally love that brush, so cute and easy to travel with! When I found out that they're coming out with another brush, I was so excited and happy to see them growing with more brushes. What I love about Colours Cosmetics' brushes is that they're made of synthetic bristles, being a muslim, I always am concerned about what kind of bristles the brush made of. So this brush is 100% halal and 100% cruelty free, which also means that it's good for vegans! Yayy for that! :) The bristles are very, very soft, and pretty stiff at the same time. They claimed that the brush is specially designed for Asian eyes or small eyes, to be exact. I have pretty small eyes and I have to agree, this brush is really great for blending! I always loved my Coastal Scents blending brush but it's a little too big for my eyes sometimes. I've made a tutorial using only this brush earlier, will post it out later! 

The handle is made of the same material like the previous one but this time they've changed the brand's sticker into a permanent printed one. I haven't washed the brush yet (I know, I'm bad, but I don't have time to wash it) so I have no idea if it will shed or bleed. There was no shedding during the first use so that's good. Back to how it performs. I've tried this brush for all purposes, applying eyeshadows, blending, precise blending. Surprisingly, it works for everything! You can apply eyeshadows using this brush without losing the intensity due to the stiffness of the bristles, you can use it to blend your eyeshadows, you can also use it as a pencil brush. I love using it as a pencil brush to apply shadows to my crease and lower lash line. It's so perfect for that! What I love the most about this brush is the bristles. I've tried several blending brushes before and some of them are not too soft to the point that it will irritate my delicate eyelids everytime I use it. Seriously, it hurts really bad! But that's not the case with brush, this brush makes it so easy to blend eyeshadows effortlessly.






The first time I use it, I used it as a blending brush. I usually use a fluffier blending brush to blend eyeshadows so it takes time to get used to this brush. I think it would be good for beginners, if you're new to makeup and you haven't mastered the blending techniques, this brush is the one for you. I, myself am still a beginner and I say this brush is perfect! I love how versatile it is, you can use it for cream products, powders, anything, and it can be used in many different ways too! My favourite use for this brush is to apply shadows to my crease and lower lash line, it applies shadows precisely and perfectly everytime. This brush is definitely a new favourite! 


Super soft bristles 
Affordable
Doesn't irritate the delicate eye area
Multi-purpose


I can't think of any!


Yes!


Absolutely! Especially beginners! :)




So that is the end of my review. Stay tuned for an upcoming tutorial using this brush. Thank you so much for reading and hope you guys enjoy reading this post. :)


P.S: A big thanks to my lovely sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee for these gorgeous photos! :)


P.P.S: This product was sent for review purposes. That, however did not change any of my opinions.




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

Comments

  1. Rase nk beli hari tu tapi x sure. Thanks for the review! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try lah, best tau! You're welcome Sabby! <3 Thanks for reading!

      Delete
  2. Berus ni mmg best kan. Thanks CCM! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A'ah memang best! Hehe yes thanks to CCM! :)

      Delete
  3. i wish i could buy it.
    http://notamanjaku.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, you have wonderful blog and great post, did we follow each other already? if not, would you like to follow each other? if you decided to follow me on BLOGLOVIN, please let me know so I can follow you back! thank you.

    xoxo, J
    www.love-joice.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, thank you so much dear! I just followed you. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts