Saturday, December 14, 2013

CHERRY CULTURE 25% OFF SPREE STARTS NOW!

CHERRY CULTURE (cherryculture.com) 25% OFF SPREE STARTS NOW! (Closes on 18th December)

HOW TO JOIN THIS SPREE:

1. Private message me on Facebook (Nabilah Ismailjee) or email me at kegumbiraan@gmail.com with the list of the products that you wish to buy. Please include the links as well, if possible.

2. I will reply you with a complete quotation. 

3. I'll ask for your order confirmation and then we'll proceed to payment.



Rules:

1. Payments have to be made before I close the spree at 10 pm on the 18th.

2. If you don't make your full payment, I will not include your order.

3. I will place the order on 18th December, any orders placed after that will not be entertained.

4. Once you've confirmed your order, you can't cancel it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!