Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Beaut and the Beast's New Look!

Hello everyone! It feels like it has been so long since I last wrote a 'proper blog post'.  I just don't have time to do reviews like I used to when I first started blogging. Kind of saddens me, but I'll try my best to change it and update as much as I can.

So as you can already see, I've changed my blog layout and I'm proud to say that I made it all by myself. ^-^ I worked really hard for this change and I'm quite happy with the outcome. I'm not going to lie, I still miss my old layout and all the features that's available in the 'Dynamic Views' layout but it can be pain in the ass to edit the layout. I was trying to customise the old layout to make it look cooler but then I messed up with the codes and everything and then the whole customised layout went back to the original layout. I was like, "THAT'S IT, I'M GOING TO CHANGE IT TO THE NORMAL LAYOUT!". Though I didn't really scream at anybody but that was how I really feel inside.

I didn't change the layout right away because I was kind of afraid that I can't cope with the new layout which seemed more complicated than the old layout. After doing some research and a lot of Google-ing, I finally figured out how it works and, voila, here's the new layout!

I hand-painted (well, not really, I painted it digitally, using my mouse, to be truthful :P) the roses on my header just for fun without thinking it would actually look good but it does, to me, at least. So yay, finally a header for my blog! The old layout didn't have a header because I prefer it without a header. I might change more things on this current layout because, I don't know, I'm still not fully satisfied with the overall look. Anyway, here's a before and after:



I changed the background into a warmer pink but still a baby pink, because it's my favourite colour. I love pink, it's such a feminine colour, and it matches my blog's name so perfectly, I mean that's just my opinion. Hehe. So yeah. What do you guys think about the new look? Do you like it or hate it? :P Anyway, thank you so much for reading this post, stay tuned for a lot more. :)




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

10 comments:

  1. I love this layout!! Very simple but yet it's so pretty!!
    I definitely want to change mine too but haven't have the time to do so yet.
    Xoxo :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soo much Renny! Glad you love it. :D Don't worry, you'll have the time in the near future, can't wait for your blog's transformation! :)

      Delete
  2. Nice! :D

    http://nicole-yie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cantikkkk. Simple but feminine :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice layout!

    Regards, www.lonelyreload.com (A Growing Teenager Diary)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!