Friday, November 1, 2013

Review: Bag of Love Halloween Beauty Bag

First of all, I'd like to thank The Butterfly Project and Bag of Love for this awesome opportunity to review Bag of Love Halloween Beauty Bag! Seriously, thank you! This is my third beauty bag that I got from Bag of Love (see my other Bag of Love review here) and so far, I love each of them! So without any further ado, let's move on to the spooky review of Bag of Lice muahahahah *evil laughs*!


RM 39.90 per month





Sorry for the failed stop motion. :P






1. SP Shampoo, 250 ml, RM 72
"Massage evenly onto damp hair. Rinse thoroughly."

2. SP Mask, 200 ml, RM 109
"Distribute evenly through clean, towel-dried hair. Leave on for 5 minutes then rinse."
I always loved shampoo samples! It's the only thing that I'm not afraid of trying because my scalp is not as sensitive as my face, so yeah. Haven't tried these yet but looking forward to!


3. Collistar Biorevitalizing Anti-Cellulite Concentrate, 200 ml, RM 185
"Apply to targeted areas and massage upwards."
Hmm, never tried anything like this before. Excited to see if it works! Cellulite-free body? Yes, please!


4. Nanowhite Infinity Color Correction (CC) Cream SPF 50/PA+++, Full-sized, RM 49.90
"Dab a small amount on face and neck in a gentle patting motion."



I'm a makeup junkie so I get super excited when I see a full-sized CC cream was included in this bag! I am a big big fan of BB creams, still haven't jumped into the CC cream bandwagon yet. I've tried several CC creams but none of them got me hooked, mostly because of their very sheer coverage. But it's a different story with this CC cream, the coverage is amazing! It's definitely not a full coverage, but the coverage is pretty decent, for a CC cream. As you can see in the picture above, it does correct my skin tone. It is a tad bit darker than my skin tone but not too dark though. I could still make it work. It does settles into fine lines on my hand, but I haven't tried it on my face so I can't really judge. So excited to try it on my face and I will let you guys know if it's good!


5. Definite Eye Blender Brush, Full-sized, RM 69
"Perfect for shading or blending an eye powder or cream."


Front view

Side view
Yay another Definite brush for me! I got my first Definite brush from the previous Bag of Love which is the Contour Brush. Definite brushes never failed to impress me so far. I haven't tried or even washed this brush yet so I can't tell whether it sheds or not. The Definite Contour Brush did bleed during the first wash, but there was no shedding. The bristles of this brush is really soft and more dense to be compared to my old trusted Coastal Scents Classic Blender Natural brush. I love my Coastal Scents blending brush, hope this one works as well or better than the Coastal Scents one. Oh and one more thing, doesn't this brush look like the infamous MAC 217 Blending Brush? It looks pretty similar to me!


6. Splassh Mini Glow in the Dark Nail Polish, Full-sized, RM 3.90
"Paint three layers after base coat then... turn off the lights!"

I used to be a nail polish addict when I was younger, but as I grew older, my obsession for nail polishes went away. I have tried this nail polish and it doesn't really glow in the dark. And it applies unevenly, so it is a little bit hard to apply for a newbie like me.




Again, I would like to thank Bag of Love and The Butterfly Project for this opportunity. I was so happy when I found out that I was selected to be one of the baby Caterpillars! Thank you so so much Bag of Love and The Butterfly Project! 


Overall, I'm so happy with all the contents in this bag. What I love the most is that 3 of them are full-sized! I always loved Bag of Love's concept, every bag are usable and more practical, to be compared to boxes. And they always throw in good-sized (even full-sized items!) samples instead of packets! Don't forget to check out Bag of Love and The Butterfly Project, here are the links:





Before I end this review, enjoy this picture of my fluffy Baby. She loves Bag of Love too! :)





Thank you guys so much for reading this post, stay tuned for a lot more! :)


P.S: This bag was sent to me for review purpose. That, however did not change my opinions.




Love,

14 comments:

  1. wow I love your stop motion! that's pretty cool..the barang all come out of the bag!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe thank you so much Tammy! So glad you like it. My first time doing stop motion, quite selekeh. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Suka stop motion tu. Ajar dulu. Hehe... :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe senang je June, guna Photoscape je. :D

      Delete
  3. Yeayy! Can't review mine also! Arghhh. Still have to wait until Monday though. Nice to know you girl! I like your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe looking forward to see your review! Thank you dear, glad you like it. Nice to know you too! :)

      Delete
  4. i love that motion!hahaha..im done my review too :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your stop motion and the photo of the cat is SUPER CUTE!!! =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Sharon! Hehe she is the cutest right! :D

      Delete
  6. Brilliant stop motion!!Love ur review !!
    Followed u also BTW..

    www.withlovekisses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!