Friday, November 1, 2013

I Found Something Interesting on Mysale!


New upcoming sales on Mysale! There will be 'Killer Deals' sales on Mysale tomorrow, not sure what the brands are though. Other than that, there will also be Revlon & Almay sale starting tomorrow. Price starts from RM 10! I might take orders if a lot of people are interested. But this is not the main reason why I do this blog post. There's an awesome brand going to be on sale on Mysale, scroll down to see what's the brand.


It's Eco Tools! OMG I was so excited when I saw this because I always wanted to buy brushes from Eco Tools! The Eco Tools sale will start on Tuesday so I will update again if I'm going to take orders for you guys. I might want to buy something from BH Cosmetics too (sale starts on Monday). If any of you are interested to join the order with me, feel free to private message me on Facebook (Nabilah Ismailjee or my Facebook page) or drop me an email at kegumbiraan@gmail.com with the title "MYSALE ORDER".



Thank you guys so much for reading this post, stay tuned for a lot more! :)




Love,

4 comments:

  1. This time I want to join this spree with you ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yayy! Don't forget to drop me an email if you're interested. :)

      Delete
  2. o my BH Cosmetics pn adooo.. u la pengajar i selalu bukak mysales ni.. haha! dah buat bookmark dah!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahah yeke! Samalah kita! I pun dah jadi routine kot buka website ni. Hehe. :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!