- Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation in 51 Light Vanilla and 56 Light Bronze (I mix a little bit of 56 to make 51 darker)
- LA Girl Pro Conceal HD Concealer in Pure Beige as an under eye corrector as it is a bit too dark for my skin. Works wonderful as under eye corrector, I am so going to get more in the right shade, it's so amazing!
- Maybelline Pure Mineral Healthy Natural Concealer in 01 Light as a brightener and to cover spots or blemishes.
- Silkygirl Magic BB White Powder Foundation in 01 Ivory as a setting powder.
- Essence Bronzing Compact Powder in Matt as bronzer and contour.
- NARS Blush in Orgasm.
- theBalm Mary-Lou Manizer as my highlighter.
- Etude House Drawing Eye Brow Pencil in #2 Gray Brown.
- Daiso Clear Mascara (Blue tube) to set my brows in place.
- LORAC Behind the Scenes Eye Primer.
- NYX Retractable Eye Liner in Black as the base and eyeliner.
- Sleek Makeup Maximum Impact Single Eye Shadow in Nightlife (Review here) as a base colour.
- LORAC PRO Palette (Review here) - Cream, Mauve, Taupe, Gold, Black.
- Elianto Splendour Shadows (Review here) in 02 Maroon Pink and 08 Plum Purple.
- Maybelline Hypercurl Volum' Express Mascara.
- Rimmel London Glam'Eyes Waterproof Mascara.
- Rimmel London Scandal'Eyes Mascara.
- Silkygirl Eye Opener Waterproof Mascara (yes I use a lot of mascaras, don't judge. :P)
- Mentholatum Water Lip Lipbalm in Peppermint
- Essence Lip Liner in In the Nude
- BH Cosmetics 12 Pieces Classic Brush Set - Spoolie, Angled Eyeliner Brush, Flat Eyeliner Brush, Small Eyeshadow Brush, Blush Brush, Powder Brush.
- BH Cosmetics 10 Pieces Eco Brush Set - Powder Brush, Blending Brush.
- Coastal Scents Classic Blender Natural Brush
- Daiso Eyelash Curler
- Blender Sponge (not Beauty Blender)
Phew. Didn't realise that I was actually using a lot of products for this look. :O I just wish that I did the eyes a bit more dramatic because it doesn't look as dramatic in pictures (trust me it looks more dramatic in person). Anyway, thank you so much for reading this post, stay tuned for a lot more! :)
P.S: Some of the pictures above were taken by my lovely sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee. Thank you sis!
Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks: