Saturday, November 23, 2013

50% Off Bourjois Products!

Hi guys! A friend of mine, sis Fatima who is currently living in the Netherlands said that there's a sale for Bourjois products there. She would love to help buy them for you guys! So if you're looking for Bourjois products, this is the right time to buy them! The foundations are as cheap as RM35!! Their new Happy Light foundation is also on sale! So hurry, place order with me before the sale ends. I will close the order tonight before midnight. Kindly private message me on Facebook (Nabilah Ismailjee) or email me at kegumbiraan@gmail.com to order! Ohh and the price in the photos are before less. :)

8 comments:

  1. I'm on a spending ban =_='' takpelah, yang penting now I'm very happy with the Healthy Mix foundation I bought with you during previous MySale spree :) it was the old packaging kan yang I dapat?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm on a spending ban juga tapi cannot resist this one. :( Hehe glad that you're happy with the foundation! Best kan! A'ah yang kita punya tu old packaging. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Hi, how much is the volume clubbing waterproof mascara?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. Hi Kerrie, I'm not sure about the ETA yet, will update when I found out about it. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!