Sunday, September 15, 2013

The Impossible Wishlist #2

Hello everyone! I'm back with another The Impossible Wishlist! I've been obsessed with a lot of high end beauty products lately so I thought I would make another The Impossible Wishlist. Why is it impossible, you ask? You know, I usually don't spend my money on high end products or very expensive products because I think there's always cheaper alternatives, so, it's impossible for me to buy these products unless they are on sale for a really cheap price. Enough with the explanation, here's the list of all these products and why I want them.


1. Proenza Schouler PS1 Medium Leather in Piglet ($1695 or approx. RM5580)
I'm a big fan of the colour pink and Proenza Schouler. I've always wanted the PS1 in Black but recently I was browsing through their website and saw this colour, I fell in love right away. Oh god, it's so beautiful. And I can never afford it. *cries*


2. Sephora Favorites Give Me More Lip Set ($59 or approx. RM195)
As a lip junkie, this set is definitely a must-have. I am considering to get this set but it is quite expensive (to me), but I don't know, I want them really bad! You get 16 items (not sure how many full size, maybe 4-5) for only $59, I mean that's a really great deal for high end products, isn't it? The Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream is the main reason why I want this set though.


3. Missha Signature Wrinkle Filler BB Cream SPF37/PA++ ($45.99 or approx. RM152)
I've heard good things about this BB cream. I think you can already guess why I want it, yes, the packaging. I can't resist anything with gold packaging, I can't, it's my weakness. Don't ever show me anything with pretty gold packaging. No, just no. Also, I found this BB Cream selling for much cheaper price on Qoo10, I might get it from there instead of eBay or Amazon.


4. Apple iPhone 5S in Gold (From $199 in the US)
Apple released iPhone 5S just recently and it is available in gold. Ohh wow. Love at the first sight. :') It has everything I've ever wanted in a phone, it's pretty much perfect to me. 


5. Dior Rosy Glow Healthy Glow Awakening Blush in 001 Petal ($44 or approx. RM145)
Ever since I read Estee's review on this blush, I can't help myself but obsessing over it. It looks so beautiful on her, and it is such a unique blush. I was lucky the other day, I saw someone was selling this blush for only RM75, I, of course, grabbed it right away without thinking. Check out Malaysia Make-Up Addicts' Organization (MMAO) on Facebook if you're interested to buy high end makeup for a really affordable price. Here's the link: www.facebook.com/MMAOans


6 & 7. Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lip Cream in In The Buff and Juicy Melons ($21 or approx. RM69)
Before I explain anything, take a look at Maryam Maquillage's lip swatches and reviews of these lipsticks. Done? Understand why I want them now? Good. Because these lipsticks doesn't need explanations to make people fall in love with it.


8. Chanel Illuminating Powder ($68 or approx. RM224)
I'm in search for a highlighter as I currently don't own any (I do own TheBalm Mary-Lou Manizer but it's broken into pieces, makes it so hard to use). Temptalia rated an A- for this highlighter, which is good enough to me. Plus, the design is gorgeously one of a kind, I wouldn't mind spending a lot of money for something that beautiful, but it is not possible as I don't have that much money. 


Now, to the fun part, how much would all these cost me in total? After doing some math, all these would cost me at least RM8434. Nope, I won't spend that much money to get only 8 items. I'd rather spend less money and get more items. :P Thank you so much for reading this post, I hope you guys enjoyed it and stay tuned for a lot more posts. :)




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, nice wishlist dear, you got me wishing for them too haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Haha let's be broke together. :P

      Delete
  3. no 1 n 2 mmg menarik! Nabilah, sila kumpul duit..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, mmg dalam proses mengumpul ni, tapi nanti mesti terbeli benda lain. Yang handbag tu, mmg mustahil lah. Hihi.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!