Sunday, September 8, 2013

Tag: Get Your Freak On!

Hello everyone! Firstly, I'd like to thank Aida for tagging me! I've seen a lot of Malaysian beauty bloggers been doing this tag recently. It was fun reading theirs (hope you'll enjoy mine too). So without further ado, let's move on to the questions. :)


1. What's a nickname only your family calls you?
I actually do have a lot of nicknames because my sister loves giving names randomly. The nickname that only my family and close friends call me is Ila. It feels really weird if someone calls me by that name especially if you're a guy.


2. What's a weird habit of yours? 
Weird habit? I'm not sure if I have any. Ohh, I hate sharing my stuff or even food and drinks. I will surely freak out if someone uses my makeup without my permission. LOL. One more thing, I used to keep my toothbrush in my makeup drawer because I was afraid that someone will use it if I keep it in the bathroom. But thank god I finally got over it, I keep my toothbrush in the bathroom now. Haha.


3. Do you have any weird phobias?
Cockroaches and lizards. Also, horror movies with crazy cruel killing scenes, freaks me out every time.


4. What's a song you secretly love to blast and belt out when you're alone?
I don't think I have any. :P


5. What's one of your biggest pet peeves?
I hate it when people complain too much. Like seriously, stop, everyone has problems, stop complaining and do something if you really want to solve the problem.


6. What’s one of your nervous habits?
Whenever I'm nervous, I would be like super awkward and very untalkative, especially when I meet new people. I guess I'm just socially awkward. :/


7. What side of the bed do you sleep on?
Both sides. :)


8. What was your first stuffed animal and it's name?
Not sure which was my first but I (still) have a stuffed animal that I always bring to sleep, I named it Bunny because it's a bunny. LOL. :P


9. What's the drink you always order at Starbucks?
Java Chip Frappuccino but I actually prefer Coffee Bean more.


10. What's a beauty rule you preach, but never actually practice?
Wear a lip balm! I always say that to my sister whenever she has chapped lips but I sometimes don't do it too. :P


11. Which way do you face in the shower?
Everywhere. :P


12. Do you have any 'weird' body 'skills'?
Haha not really.


13. What's your favorite comfort food that's 'bad' but you love to eat it anyways?
I love fast food (especially Spicy Ayam Goreng McD, omg) and Mac n Cheese. :O


14. What's a phrase or exclamation you always say? 
Bodoh (stupid) and gila (crazy). Haha I know they're bad words, I'm just used to it. I can't stop myself from saying them especially when I see something extremely funny. :D


15. Time to sleep, what are you actually wearing?
Shorts and comfy t-shirt.


16. What did you used to wear that you thought was cool but now you realize it wasn't that hot?
Small tudung bawal and shawls. Masya Allah so buruk. -___-"




So that is it. I don't know who would I tag because most Malaysian beauty bloggers have done this tag, so feel free to tag yourself if you want to. Thank you so much for reading my blog, stay tuned for more reviews, a haul and a giveaway! Talk to you guys next time. :)




Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

2 comments:

Thanks for commenting!