Saturday, August 3, 2013

MySale Update! (Michael Todd, Calvin Klein Cosmetics, BH Cosmetics, Max Factor, Covergirl and Bourjois!)

Hello beauties! I was browsing through Mysale.my and saw some really great deals so I thought I would share it with you guys! As you guys know, Mysale.my is one of my favourite online shopping websites. They always have awesome brands on sale on their website. (Got my TheBalm products from them!) So keep reading to find out what's on sale!




1. Michael Todd

Firstly, click on the "Beauty" tab and you'll see all beauty products that are on sale or going to be on sale. First thing you can see there is Michael Todd. Michael Todd is probably one of the most raved skin care on YouTube. Don't believe me? Try searching "Michael Todd" on YouTube and you'll see a lot of famous YouTubers featured Michael Todd in their videos. The prices are pretty good too (see picture below).




If you love Michael Todd or if you're interested in trying their products, this is a really great time to grab them! 




2. Calvin Klein Cosmetics, BH Cosmetics, Max Factor, Covergirl & Bourjois


What? What? Am I joking? No! I almost screamed when I saw a lot of beauty products on sale. Firstly, Calvin Klein Cosmetics ALL AT RM15?!!!!!!!! Seriously, Mysale? Seriously? I am so going to spend all my money there. Yup, no regrets. Oh wait, there are more sales? BH Cosmetics Colourful Palettes From RM10? No, that's not it, Max Factor, Covergirl and Bourjois are all going to be on sale starting from RM10!!!! God, please save me from spending all my money, please. Seriously guys, this is the best time to grab all these awesome stuff! Go check them out now!!!


Happy shopping girls!


Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:






Love,

11 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Go smash your piggy bank, you won't regret! :D

      Delete
  2. this is so evil. it's so cheap, if it ships to Brunei, it will be one dangerous site for me. I think I should stay in Brunei to further my studies, not to KL as planned. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! I just bought two sets of brushes for only RM65! Two sets! It's crazy! LOL! But if you want anything from the sale, do let me know, I could get it for you. :)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Hehe haruslah! Semua murah2 sangat!

      Delete
  4. Looks like a really great website! I will check it out!

    Rebecca
    www.winnipegstyle.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi was wondering how have your transactions with mysale been? smooth? no cheats or scams?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Risha. I've ordered from them quite a lot of times already and so far so good. They're reliable, don't worry. :)

      Delete
  6. They selling fakes!!!!...i am disappointed with this site..MYSALE PH

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!