Thursday, August 15, 2013

My Life is Now Complete

First of all, I want to wish Selamat Hari Raya to all my muslim friends, I know I'm really late but better late than never, no? Hope you guys are enjoying your Raya! I enjoyed mine and still going to celebrate Raya with my friends tomorrow. So yeah. Ohh, just a little heads up, this post is NOT a makeup-related post so if you're not interested to this kind of post you can always skip it. :)

So, I checked my Tumblr today because you know, Tumblr is one of my favourite websites to visit whenever I have free time. I did what I usually do, check the 'Activity' tab and I was really shocked when I saw this:

Let me zoom it in a little bit

IS THIS REAL LIFE? The one and only Matthew Perryman Jones liked my photos. No way. Matthew Perryman Jones is like the most amazing musician ever, there's no way he could've noticed my photos. :') You know, a lot of good things happened to me lately and this is, by far, the best thing ever happened to me in my whole life. Below are the photos that he 'liked'.


(Click on the photo to go directly to the post) 
I do these just for fun. Never thought Matthew Perryman Jones could've seen it. Aaaaaa I still can't believe this happened. :') Thank you for making my day, Mr. Matthew Perryman Jones.


Don't forget to follow me on my other social networks:





Love,

6 comments:

  1. Hey I just followed you and it would be lovely if you followed back c:

    http://kirabassett.blogspot.co.uk/

    ps nice blog xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Kira, thank you for following me! I've followed you back. <3

      Delete
  2. Great post!Your blog is lovely!!!! Would you like to follow each other on bloglovin' ? xxx

    Gleaming Spire * Bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Followed you on Bloglovin'. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!