The Impossible Wishlist #1

So I'm going to start a series of impossible wishlists on my blog. Why is it impossible? Because it's almost impossible for me to buy these things. Mostly because they cost a lot of money, which I obviously don't have. :P


1. iPhone 5 (From RM2199)
I've been wanting an iPhone for so long, ever since iPhone 4 came out. I don't know, I adore iPhone so much, the design and everything. The latest iOS 7 + iPhone 5 is perfection.


2. Sigma Premium Kit ($164 or RM525)
I think this set includes all the brushes that I ever needed. I will stop buying brushes if someone buy me this set, I promise!


3. Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua (RM156)
I always wanted to try a high end foundation, this one is the first one in my wishlist. I love sheer coverage foundations which is the main reason why I want to try this foundation.


4. Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel ($48 or RM153)
Almost every beauty guru raves about this product. If I were to buy a cream bronzer, this is surely going to be the one.


5. YSL Rouge Volupte Lipstick ($34 or RM109)
Another hyped up product. I want this lipstick because of the packaging. How. Freaking. Beautiful.


6. Tom Ford Lip Color ($48 or RM154)
Oh hey beautiful, would you please be mine? ;) (LOL) Tom Ford has done a great job with the packaging, so luxurious looking. Yup, I love things with beautiful packaging. I mean who doesn't? But I heard that the lipstick itself is good too.




Okay, if I were to buy all of these things at the same time, my total money lost would be RM3296. Yup, in my dreams! Anyway, thank you so much for reading my blog!




Love,

Comments

  1. Ah, I'm currently saving up for the exact Sigma set! :o And the YSL lipsticks... I can only dream of having them all. ;n; Lovely post!

    And just to let you know, my blog is *finally* (haha) up!
    Junniku.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you June! :) Love your blog so much! <3

      Delete
  2. I am on my way for my iphone 5 too! been saving and holding my self back to purchase any new makeups... >,<

    Dont be afraid to dreams! if you dare to dreams you are half way there getting it! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow that's great! I can never hold myself back when it comes to makeups. Awwh, thanks Sabrina, that is so inspiring. <3

      Delete
  3. I don't know if there's any available YSL counter in Malaysia. They don't sell the perfume at Sephora. :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think YSL cosmetics available here too. We could only get it online. :(

      Delete
  4. i would love to have those brushes too! how about followin eachother Nabilah? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Followed you on both GFC and Bloglovin'. :)

      Delete
  5. Haha, I would also like to get my hands on the Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua foundation and Sigma brushes. :D Too bad they're so expensive, though...

    simply-gabriela.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! So expensive but I would definitely splurge on them. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts