Review: Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Orange

Hello everyone! So sorry for the lack of updates. I am too busy with my real life, I don't even have time to do reviews anymore. I do have loads of pictures of products that are waiting to be reviewed. So please stay tuned for that. :)


RM 12.90 (The price at Qoo10 changes all the time so this price might not be accurate.)




No.


The Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar comes in a really cute colour-coordinated plastic tube. The bunny-shaped cap is the main reason I bought it, cuteness overload! I got the one in Juicy Orange because I've been looking for orange lipstick for awhile. The colour is so perfect, not as orange, I think it is more to coral colour, but it is perfect. It is not so pigmented as it is more to tinted lip balm than lipstick, people often call it as sheer lipstick. I love sheer lipsticks, I found them to be more wearable than full opaque lipstick, as I don't wear much makeup on daily basis. The texture of this product is very similar to the usual lip balms, moisturising and it glides on very easily. The staying power is the same as lip balms too, which I don't really mind though. It has a very orange-y scent that I really love. It smells really good and refreshing, if you love citrusy scents, you'll love this product! This lipstick has been in my handbag since the day I got it, that is how much I love it. I'm thinking to get more of it soon.




Bare lips.

With Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Orange


I really really love the colour, the texture ohh and the scent too, I love everything about it! The first time I wear it, I know it's going to be my new favourite. 


Moisturising
Affordable
Has a refreshing orange scent
Not sticky
Beautiful orange/coral colour


Might not be pigmented enough for some people.


Yes, absolutely!


Yes, especially sheer lipstick lovers! :)




This is a really great product for everyday wear. If you've been looking for a good sheer lipstick, I'd definitely recommend this one. Thank you so much for reading my blog and stay tuned for a lot more reviews.


P.S: All photos above were taken by my amazing sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee. Thanks sis!




Love,

Comments

  1. I have this in Neon Orange but I hated the lack of pigment on my lips so much that I've put it in my blog sale and it's been sitting there since.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh, too bad it doesn't work for you.

      Delete
  2. mnarik..sy pun mmg nk try coral lipstik :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, try lah Shu, mesti cantik Shu pakai. :)

      Delete
  3. it looks good on you! did you buy it online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annyss! Yup I bought it at Qoo10.my. :)

      Delete
  4. This is suuuuuper cute! I love the packaging :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup the packaging is really cute! :D

      Delete
  5. Such a beautiful color! It looks so great on you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bekah! It is beautiful! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts