Tuesday, June 25, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 28


Day 28. Wohoooooo. I cannot wait to finish this challenge. I think I'm going to do all the remaining challenges today. So sorry for these boring challenge posts guys, I promise I won't do other challenges in the future. :D Yup, I promise!

So today's topic is "Something that you miss". My last post (Day 27) was really emotional, so I think I'm going to keep it less emotional today. I know I shouldn't have wrote something like that, but I'm too lazy to re-write the post. Moving on to the topic.

Something that I miss, hmm, I actually miss a lot of things. I miss how easy life was when I was a kid. All I had to think was homeworks, school stuff, boy bands, friends, what to eat during recess (first world problem), lyrics hunt (I used to sell lyrics when I was in primary school because not everyone has internet access back then, and I am proud to say that the business went pretty well. Haha. I sell the lyrics for RM0.10 per song, RM0.20 for songs with long lyrics. LOL. It's the best and funniest memories I got. :P), you know, stuff that kids usually think about. When I was a kid, I always wanted to grow up faster, not having to go to school anymore, to go to work and earn my own money. Oh how naive I was. Never thought life is not as easy. :)

Another thing that I really, really miss is Myspace. LOL, please don't laugh at me. I miss how we can customise our profile page, change the playlist and all. I used to spend most of my time customising my profile, it's the best feeling seeing my own finished customised profile. I kept the screen captures of my profile in my old computer, but the computer is long gone so I don't have them anymore. :( 

So those are some of the things that I miss. And to the other two people that I miss, you know who you are, know that I really miss you guys, I wish we could just talk again but it's impossible, I know. I'm sorry for everything I've done. And thank you for being the best people I've known in my life.




Song of the day:
The Way It Ends by Landon Pigg




Love,

8 comments:

  1. I don't think it's a boring challenge at all! It's really interesting, I'd like to do something like this as well! n__n Lol - I can't say I miss Myspace, I never used it. xD

    Would you like to follow each other on Bloglovin?
    Junniku blog [Click!]
    - A Korean fashion, beauty and lifestyle blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should do this challenge! Would love to read your challenge posts. :) I've followed you on Bloglovin'. :)

      Delete
  2. Wonderful post...I really like your blog.^^
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Vanessa! Will follow your blog on Bloglovin'. :)

      Delete
  3. Thank you so much for the follow.
    Follow you back on bloglovin and gfc,too.
    Do you also follow me on gfc?
    Btw,I'm new on Instagram,maybe you like my site?
    Lovely greets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've followed you on GFC and Instagram as well. :)

      Delete
  4. thanks for the follow girl! Followed u back on Bloglovin'!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!