30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 27


A problem that I've had, hmm, this is going to be a tough one. I've had a lot of problems, most of them are personal so it's inappropriate to write about them here, in my opinion. So what should I write here? Oh well, I have absolutely no idea. :/

Okay this is supposed to be a challenge for me, so I will try to challenge myself to write something instead of giving up like I usually do. Just going to write about my experience with my break up because it is the thing that caused me a lot of problems.

After the bad break up, I was pretty messed up. I was empty, I was confused, I was pretty much dead inside. I almost lost hope in life. And one day, I found out that he's all moved on. He seems happier than when he was with me. I thought, it's time for me to move on as it makes me realise that he's not coming back, that he doesn't need me anymore. And so I decided to replace him, with someone else. I started searching for 'the replacement', I've met several guys, they were nice, but none of them could replace him.

So after months of searching, I gave up. I thought having someone as a replacement would make me feel better, but I was wrong, it just makes it all a lot worse. I started to miss him again, I started to want him back, because none of these guys could make me happy, as much as him. I cried pretty much every night, I missed his texts and calls. I just missed him.

I was a really sad girl, I don't talk a lot, I was always stressed out, I cry a lot, I rarely smile, I've had issues with trusting people, I was like I said, empty. Those were some of the problems that I've had. Thankfully Allah showed me the way to get my life all back together, by returning back to Him. I was lucky to be given another chance, to start my life all over again. I've never been happier. :)





Song of the day:
Treasure by Bruno Mars




Love,

Comments

  1. Hi, just letting you know that I nominated you in my Liebster Award post. Please do check it out, thanks!
    Have a good day!
    http://secretsofcamille.blogspot.com/2013/06/the-liebster-blog-award-second-time.html

    Camille

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for nominating me Camille. Will do the post soon! <3

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts