Monday, June 10, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 26


What kind of person attracts me? A gentleman. Yup, I said it. I always am attracted to someone who respects people, especially old people, someone who has good manners and always care for people's feelings. Nobody likes rude people, no? I've learnt from my mom that if you respect people, people will always do the same to you.

I really like funny people too, like, if you can make me laugh when I'm in my worst mood, you should totally be my husband. LOL. But seriously, people usually hate me when I'm in a bad mood, that explains how bad I can be.

Next thing is, good taste in music. That matters a lot to me, I love someone who can listen to my kind of music without judging it. You know, I've met a person who judges the musics I listen to. I mean come on, it's common sense, you don't say something bad about something that other people like.

Lastly, I find a loyal person very, very attractive. Being loyal is always important when it comes to relationships. There's no better feeling than knowing the person you love, loves you even more and willing to spend the rest of his/her life with you.





Song of the day:
Add It Up by Andrew Belle




Love,

7 comments:

  1. eh?! day 26 already? wahhh how time flies kan! bila tengok je post ni. i already know mesti ada andrew belle terselit. hahah my instinct always correct!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right! Tak sabar nak habiskan challenge ni. Hehe. Lol, pandai Aida! You obviously know how obsessed I am with Andrew Belle! :D

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog, particularly about makeup reviews and the website where to buy the makeup .... we Malaysian, hard to find international brand makeup like sleek makeup and Mua, especially i'm Sabahan. TQ so much for the review

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh, thank you so much Koyokiee Lin! I'm so happy to know that people actually do read my blog. :') Thank you for your support! Keep on reading my blog. <3

      Delete
  4. Love your blog! And thanks for following me. Sorry it took awhile for me to follow back..I was sooo busy >.< Anyway, I do agree on all the things you mentioned here in your post. :) Those are definitely in my list as well.. Haha <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thanks hun! <3 Love your blog too! Haha, those things would make the perfect Mr. Right for every girl, no? :P

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!