30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 25


Someone who fascinates me? Andrew Belle. He is incredibly talented. I've listened to all of his songs and I love them, all of them. I love his personality, he's so down-to-earth, so different, his voice is ugh, amazing, he is amazing. You know, I personally think that most of his songs are relatable to me. I sometimes feel like the songs were made for me. I know, I'm weird.

I also adore his family, his father is an artist, his sister is a photographer. Talents run in the family huh? :) I once commented on one of his dad's video, I did not expect that he (Mr. Fortson) would reply it. But he did. And my comment was an embarrassing one. What. Have. I. Done. Imagine you commented on your favourite artist, let say, Justin Bieber's dad's video, and he replies back to you, and it wasn't really an appropriate comment. Awkward and embarrassing. Not a good combo, really. What did I comment? It's for me to know, for you to find out. :) It's kind of cool that his dad replies to (almost) all the comment though. Gosh, I always adore their relationship, I adore how Mr. Fortson supports his son, how proud he is of his son. :')





Song of the day:
Tower by Andrew Belle




Love,

Comments

Popular Posts