Saturday, May 4, 2013

The Liebster Award II



I was nominated again by the lovely Sarah Harun. Thanks Sarah! I have already done "The Liebster Award" post before, so I'm just going to answer the questions from Sarah. That's fair, right? :) Here are the questions from Sarah:

1. When did you start the blog?
I started this blog on 31 August, 2012. My very first review was on theBalm Nude'Tude Palette.

2. What is your favorite shoe brand?
I don't have any favourite shoe brand because I'm not really picky when it comes to brands.

3. Current obsession?
Lip products, Andrew Belle and an app called Glamzy.

4. What was the song that got stuck in your head for days?
My Oldest Friend by Andrew Belle

5. Two most favorite online shopping website?
I have several, can I include all of them? :P
www.colourscosmeticsmalaysia.com
sgdrugstore.com
maqup.com
mysale.my
www.qoo10.my

6. How did you get interested in writing?
Honestly, I don't know how. :P

7. What is your favorite skincare product and why?
Nature Republic 92% Aloe Vera Soothing Gel because it moisturises my skin really well. I have dry skin, most moisturisers doesn't work for me, but this one does.

8. Cookies or cake?
Cake!

9. What makes you really angry?
I rarely get angry but I can't stand rude people.

10. Biggest regret?
I regret I didn't study hard for SPM. I might get better jobs now if I did.

11. Dream travel destination. Why?
United States. I don't know, I just want to be there. :)


Again, thank you so much Sarah for nominating me. Don't forget to check out her blog! Here's the link:

elianto2323-mymy.blogspot.com




Love,

4 comments:

  1. Glamzy is great! Thank u for the recomendation. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Liyana! Glad you like it. :)

      Delete
  2. Thanks so much Nabilah! byknya senarai online shop. hehe. Nabilah penah try order kt sgdrugstore.com? sarah pnh juga tgk2 brg yg diorang jual, tp belum nk try order lagi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Most welcome Sarah! Saya pernah dah try order ELF brush sekali, service dia okay jugak, postage RM3 je. Saya tak kisah sangat sebab barang2 dia murah dari orang lain. Hehe. Sarah try lah order. :D

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!