Review: MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss in Stolen Kisses



£1 or RM4.80 (The price was originally £2)




No.




The MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss comes in a standard lip gloss tube which doesn't feel cheap at all. The product itself is pretty good too. The texture is really smooth, not sticky at all. The pigmentation is crazy, you can get full opaque colour on your lips with just one application. It reminds me of a liquid lipstick, but it feels more like a lip gloss. Weird, I know. It barely has any smell too. I bought this lip gloss during their 50% off sale so I didn't manage to get other colours as they were out of stock. I could see myself grabbing more of this lip gloss in the future. Stolen Kisses is a blue-based red colour. It doesn't have any shimmer in it. 


 Bare lips without any lip balm.

With MUA Intense Kisses Lip Gloss in Stolen Kisses


I was quite shocked of how pigmented it is when I first apply it. I was expecting it to be "the typical semi-opaque lip gloss" kind of lip gloss, but surprisingly, it's not. Trust me, it's not. It looks like you're wearing a lipstick but glossier. 


Affordable
Highly pigmented
Not sticky


None


I would.


Yes, without a doubt!




So that is everything. I really really love this lip gloss, I wish I could use it more often but umm, I don't wear red lips everyday. Thank you guys so much for reading this post, stay tuned for more. 


P.S: All photos were taken by my sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee. A bunch of thanks to her! 




Love,

Comments

  1. Nice shade love it, Will be eagerly waiting for more.

    My Blog :- Nature Health Secrets

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! :) Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. I love the fact you mentioned "It looks like you're wearing a lipstick but glossier." A great reason for me to try on MUA glosses :) Thanks for another beautiful lips swatch!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwh thanks Shazil! :) You should try it, it's good! You'll love it! :D

      Delete
  3. cantiklah cara amek gambar lipstick..definitely trying that angle soon..

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts