Saturday, May 11, 2013

Review: Bag of Love April Edition

Remember my "Bag of Love Give Bloggers a Chance to Review Their April Bag!" post? I was lucky enough to get picked as one of the 50 lucky bloggers! Yayy! Thank you so much Tammy, Bag of Love, The Butterfly Project and Delectable by Su! I am really late for this review because my photographer (my sister) is too busy to take the photos for me. All photos in this post were taken by me, so I apologise if the quality is a bit low. Anyway, here's my review for Bag of Love April Edition.


RM 39.90 per month
RM 119.70 for 3 months (You will get a mystery gift)
RM 478.80 for 12 months (And get the 13th month for free!)






"In honour of Earth Month, Bag of Love is going green. This bag that you are holding right now is made of bleach-free canvas and the little tag inside is of recycled non-women material. Though delicate, the bag is extremely heavy-duty.

The products in this month's edition are either of natural origins or contribute some way or another to the environment. To find out how they are green and what they are going to protect Mother Nature, please log on to www.bag-of-love.com, go to The Bag tab and read more about the brands from there. Thank you so much for your continuous support. :)"




1. Definite Contour Brush, Full-Size, RM 88
"Use on the face to apply, blend or contour powder products."
I was so happy to receive this brush in the April bag! The bristles are really soft and it is quite dense which is good for contouring. I have tried it but I haven't wash it yet so I don't know if it does shed or bleed during the first wash. I might do a proper review for this brush later because it deserves one.


2. Nuxe Brightening BB Cream SPF30/PA+++, 30 ml, RM120
"Dot a pea-sized amount on forehead, nose, chin, and cheeks then blend the cream in gently."
Yayy another makeup item. I've tried this BB cream and I think it is pretty good. The first time I tried it, I used Colours Cosmetics Flat Top Foundation Brush to apply it. The coverage was really sheer so I had to put another BB cream on top to give more coverage. But the second time I wear it, I decided to use my fingers to apply it and I was shocked that the coverage is actually quite good. I think it gives better coverage if you apply it using your fingers than using a brush. I kind of love this BB cream but I don't know, it's too pricey to be repurchased. But I'm glad to receive this BB cream in my bag.


3. Decleor Hydra Floral Moisturising Cream, 50 ml, RM 271
"Apply in the morning and evening to cleansed face and neck."

I love this moisturiser! It is really light-weight and moisturising but doesn't feel greasy. It has slight floral scent that I really love! I also got a voucher for the Decleor Signature Aromaplasty Facial at only RM98.


4. The Body Shop Quite Night Dreamy Pillow & Body Mist, 100 ml, RM59
"Spray onto body, pillow or sheets before bedtime."
This mist has citrus scent that is really refreshing to me. I don't know if it helps with my sleep though. But I love the scent of it.


5. Phytovolume Volumizing Shampoo, 200 ml, RM88
"On wet hair, apply enough to create into a lather then rinse."
I really love the packaging! The product itself is quite good. I have tried it once and it dis naturally volumized my hair.


6. Burt's Bees Richly Replenishing Cocoa & Cupuacu Butters Body Lotion, 170 ml, RM62.80
"Apply liberally to body as needed."
I'm not a big lotion person, not that I have the most perfect hydrated skin, I just don't like the feeling of it. So I think I'm going to give it to my sister because she loves lotions! 




Overall, I really am impressed with this bag! I love how Bag of Love included products for our needs from head to toe. They also included a brush which impressed me the most. And we also got 2 full-sized products for only RM 39.90 per month. If you are interested in subscribing their bag, log on to www.bag-of-love.com for more info. Thank you so much for reading my blog and stay tuned for a lot more reviews.


P.S: This bag was sent to me for review purpose. That, however did not change my opinions.




Love,

4 comments:

  1. the bag of love concept is so cute! love everything in it; looking forward to reviews ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is cute! :) Thanks for coming by!

      Delete
  2. wow. nice stuffs they're giving. I never subscribed to any beauty box before. if i do, i might try to buy this one because of the cosmetic pouch that they include. really useful. different designs every month right? but sometimes i'm afraid if i like something, i won't be able to purchase the full product because of the price. hehe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, they gave pretty good stuffs! You'll never be disappointed. :) Yeah they give you different designs every month. I love last month's bag too, so "Victoria's Secret". Hehe. I couldn't agree more, I always enjoy high end samples, but so sad that I can't purchase them because the price is way too high for me. :P

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!