Monday, May 20, 2013

Collective Haul #1

Hello everyone! As you can see, I did a bit of shopping this past month. I actually ordered one other thing but I forgot to include it in the picture. Anyway, keep reading to find out what did I picked up.




1. Foodaholic Masks
RM1 each (not including postage)

If you've followed me on Instagram, you would have seen that I posted a picture of these masks. I've never heard of the brand but it was only RM1 each. My sister and I decided to grab 10 masks for each of us because it was too cheap to resist. I bought these masks at Qoo10. I picked up Coenzyme Q10, Blueberry, Green Gram, Tomato, Collagen, Pomegranate, Green Tea, Olive, Aloe and Grain. Most of them are moisturising masks because my skin is really really dry.




2. Stila Merry & Bright Palette and Lip Glaze Set
£5 or RM23++

I bought this set at ASOS. It was my first time buying things from ASOS. ASOS had a sale and this palette was only £5 so I decided to buy it. 





3. Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-Hour Blush in Exposed

$26 or RM80++ (but you can get cheaper price if you buy it from Personal Beauty Shopper)

I won a $30 Tarte Spree Giveway hosted by Personal Beauty Shopper. I'm so happy that I won because I've been wanting to try Tarte blushes for so long, but never had the chance to because I can't afford it. Thank you so much Lilian for picking me as the winner! :) I ended up picking Exposed because I don't have anything like it in my collection. The camera does not pick up the colour correctly (you know I'm bad with camera settings), it is actually more pink in real life. It really is a beautiful blush! Ohh and it comes with a Tarte BB Cream sample which I am also excited about.




4. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
RM19.90

I finally have bought it. Been wanting it for so long and I'm so happy that they're finally available here!



5. ELF Bronzing Brush
RM7 

Tati from GlamLifeGuru recommended this brush in one of her videos. She said that this brush is good for highlighting. I'm a big fan of Tati and when she said that this brush is good, I'm sold. Bought this brush from The Fashionette.




6. ELF Total Face Brush
RM7

I needed a powder brush and this was only RM7 so I think, why not. But I ended up not using it because it's not soft enough for me. It is too scratchy, I have really sensitive skin so I don't know, this brush is really a waste of money even though it's only RM7. This brush is also from The Fashionette.




7. ELF Small Stipple Brush
RM16

I bought this brush because emilynoel83 featured it in her Favourite ELF Brushes video. She said that this brush is perfect for cream blushes and since I needed a brush for my MUA cream blushes, I decided to pick it up. Bought this brush at SgDrugstore.com.




8. IN2IT Moisture Release Lipstick in Caramel
RM6

Guardian had a clearance sale at Mahkota Parade, Melaka few weeks ago. They had a lot of makeup on sale but I only bought this lipstick at the sale. This is not really my colour as it is darker and I usually prefer neutral lips but hey, a girl can never have too much lipsticks right? :P



9. Maybelline Color Sensational Lipcolor in Party Pink
RM20 something (not sure)

I won this lipstick in a giveaway by onlybeauty.com.my. Thanks Only Beauty! :)




10. Revlon Lip Butter in Peach Parfait
RM25

I wanted to try a lip butter to see if it's worth the hype, and well, it does. 




11. Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar in Juicy Orange
RM12.90 

If you love korean beauty product, go check out Qoo10 because the prices there are much cheaper than the retail prices here. I've bought from 3 different sellers at Qoo10 and so far, I'm happy with all the products and services. I picked up this Tony Moly Petite Bunny Gloss Bar because the packaging is really cute. The product itself is pretty good too! 




13. Coastal Scents Classic Blush Angle Large Natural Brush
RM19

I needed a proper blush brush because I have been using my Elianto Kabuki Brush (it is one of my first brushes) to apply blush. I saw Maqup.com selling this brush for only RM19 and I thought it was a great deal. I did some research before buying it because well, I don't want to waste my money like I did with the ELF brushes. Turns out, this brush is a really great brush. The bristles are really soft and the brush doesn't feel cheap at all. What I love the most is that it has long handle because it gives you more control when applying blush. 




So that's the end of my haul. I hope you guys enjoy the post and stay tuned because I'm going to review most of the products mentioned above. Thank you so much for reading my blog! :)




Love,

12 comments:

  1. the masks, really great still. i used to bought mask from sasa RM10 for 4

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so cheap right? :) I used to buy those Sasa masks too! I love their moisturising masks. :)

      Delete
  2. Im always on the fence on buying make up online. Tak confident. Hehe. But seeing your haul and the links you shared, I might do some shopping too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should try shopping online, but beware, it's kind of addictive. Hehe. :D The websites that I've linked are reliable, by the way. :)

      Delete
  3. The tarte blush looks so irresistible. If only they have tarte in malaysia. At least i can swatch them before buying it. And i haven't unwrapped my bad to the bronze eyeshadow yet. Make an EOTD for color tattoos please. :) :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is irresistible! Hehe. I know right, I always thought the same. Sephora should really bring Tarte here, kan? :( OMG why? I unwrapped my Color Tattoo right after I bought it because I couldn't wait anymore. Hehe. Thanks for the request, Liyana. I'll put it in my to-do list. Thanks for your continuous support! <3

      Delete
    2. My skin is currently bad, so i lost all my mood to try on any cosmetics on my face, including eyeshadows. Weird right. Haha. But i already tried the bold gold tattoo. Somehow it appeared a bit chunky. Not sure if i'm applying it wrong or the gold color is supposed to be that way. :| Maybe i need to try applying it by other methods.

      Delete
    3. Awh really? That's actually good for you. Our face could use a break from makeup sometimes. :) Ohh, maybe it has dried out a bit? I don't know about Bold Gold but my Bad to the Bronze has dried a little but it still works the same. Applying using other methods could work too. :) Do you have other Color Tattoos? I'm planning of getting the orange one next. Do you have that one?

      Delete
    4. Nope. I only have two shades. Both i won from a giveaway. I wanted to buy it at first but my instinct said that i should wait cuz i might win the giveaway. And finally i did :). Yes u should get the orange one. Looks gorgeous. Color tattoos also has a pink shade, but they don't have it in Malaysia. Too bad cuz it's so beautiful.

      Delete
    5. Yup, the pink one is so beautiful. I heard they are bringing more colours to Malaysia, I hope they included the pink one too. You won both of the Color Tattoos? Lucky you! :)

      Delete
  4. great haul products! thanks for following my blog. i followed you too.
    http://iammajinboo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks iammajinboo! :) Oh and thank you for following me back.

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!