30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 24


It's hard for me to choose only one movie because I have several movies that I really, really love. I love Click and The Notebook so much but I figured I love Seven Pounds the most. I seriously think that Seven Pounds is the best movie I've ever watched. If you never watched it, you should. Watch it now, thank me later. It will change your point of view forever, in a good way though. I'm not going to tell what the movie is about, so don't worry there's not going to be any spoiler in this post. 

This movie isn't really a new movie, but it still is better than most movies nowadays. I prefer this kind of movie, something mysterious and you have to watch it till the end to know the whole story. This movie is different, it's unpredictable. I've tried to guess what's going to happen to him but all my guesses were wrong. This movie is a sad movie, and I bet everyone cried watching this movie. It really is a good movie, I've watched it a lot of times, and I cried every single time. It's just so heart-breaking. I found some GIFs on Tumblr, so I decided to include them in this post.

:(
This part, gets me every single time.

And here's my favourite, favourite part of the movie.



It never fails to make me cry. Gosh, I love this movie. 




Song of the day:
Fireflies by Ron Pope




Love,

Comments

Popular Posts