Monday, May 20, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 23


This is going to be my favourite challenge of all. LOL. Honestly, this is not even a challenge to me. It's too easy to be considered as a challenge. Hehe. :P Okay now let's see who are Nabilah's Top 5 Most Attractive Famous Guys. Haha.


1. Andrew Belle
Photo source: here
Of course. I am obsessed with him.




2. Iker Casillas
Photo source: Google.com
Iker Casillas is Spain's and Real Madrid's goalkeeper. He's the reason why I got hooked on football.




3. Shia LaBeouf
Photo source: Google.com
Never thought Shia Labeouf could be this good looking, bald. I've always loved his curly hair but man, I think he looks even better without hair. 




4. Robert Downey Jr.
Photo source: Google.com
I mean, who doesn't think he's attractive? 




5. Ryan Gosling
Photo source: Google.com
I used to hate Ryan Gosling. I have no idea why, I just hated him. So one day, I decided to watch The Notebook because I heard a lot of good things about that movie. And, I fell in love. He's just the perfect cast for Noah Calhoun.




Song of the day:
Climbing the Walls by Backstreet Boys




Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!