30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 22


I've changed quite a lot. In fact I'm still trying to change. I wasn't a really good muslim back then. I didn't do what we were supposed to do as a muslim. But thank god, I was given another chance to do it right this time, to be a better muslim. You know, I'm only human, I did a lot of mistakes that I still kind of regret until now. I do regret a lot of things I've done before. I wasn't an unhappy teenager but I wasn't a happy one too. I know I couldn't turn back time, but if I could, I would stop myself from dating anybody. Because it changed my perception towards all guys, not in a good way, unfortunately. But it was a good lesson for me. If it never happens to me, I would still have no idea how hard life could be. I would still have no idea how bad a guy could hurt you. I'm different, and stronger now. I'm more independent rather than dependent. I'm less annoying now, I guess. I remember someone saying this to me, "If you want to change, change. Stop whining because it's not going to do anything good for you". It was a bit harsh but it was actually the truth.




Song of the day:
Signs of Life by Andrew Belle





Love,

Comments

Popular Posts