Friday, May 17, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 21

Yes, it's How I Met Your Mother! I love everything about this show. This is the only show that can make me stick with it until Season 8. It's crazy, the show just gets better and better every time. I think it's safe to say that I'm addicted to How I Met Your Mother. I'm always impressed how the show could leave me craving for the next episode every time I watch it. Ohh and my favourite character is of course, Ted. Because I basically am Ted in real life. There's just a lot of things about him that is so relatable to me. I also really love Barney and Robin's relationship. They're so perfect together. :') Gosh I love them. I can't imagine how sad I'd be when the show ends. 


Song of the day:
If I Lose Myself by One Republic




Love,

4 comments:

  1. i love the song... I love your blog a lot dear! its so clean! mind if we follow each other! just inform me if you follow back. And join my giveaway too!

    http://iammajinboo.blogspot.com/
    http://iammajinboo.blogspot.com/2013/05/oasap-international-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhh thank you so much dear! I've followed you just now. :)

      Delete
  2. this show is really funny! I also love one republic ever since they weren't famous lol
    they have great songs!!
    hope you stop by and check my blog and see if you like it! thanks <3 have a great day ^-^

    xxJill
    lipstixtraces.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, it is hilarious! :D Wow really? Yes One Republic has pretty amazing songs. :) Will surely check out your blog. Thanks for dropping by. <3

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!