Monday, May 13, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 18



  • I believe in Allah S.W.T.
  • I believe that Allah S.W.T is the creator of everything.
  • I believe that if you treat people nicely, people will treat you the same way.
  • I believe that everything happens for a reason.
  • I believe that good things don't come easy. You need to work for it.
  • I believe in love.
  • I believe in retail therapy. :P
  • I believe that music can help you feel relaxed, good music that is.
  • I believe that every person is beautiful.
  • I believe that everyone has their own special talent.
  • I believe that first impression is important.
  • I believe that I'm attracted to guys with spectacles. LOL



Song of the day:
Radioactive by Imagine Dragons




Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!