Saturday, May 4, 2013

30-Day Writing Challenge: Day 14


I still remember, when I was 5 or 6 years old, I have a friend that I spent most of my time with. His name is 'A'. We were best friends and we do almost everything together. He was my neighbour and every evening he will come to my house to ask me to play with him. We usually ride bicycles, play hide and seek, you know what kids usually do. I always come to his house too. We hang out in his room, eat "milk candy" (it was actually calcium tablets), just hang out there, talking. He makes me happy. That is my earliest memory. Oh and one more thing that I really love about my childhood, bicycle ride to school. My mom send me to school everyday using a bicycle. It feels really relaxing, and I really love morning wind, it's so cold and fresh. 




Song of the day:
Mirrors by Justin Timberlake




Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!