The Liebster Award



Warning: This is going to be a really long post.

Hello everyone. So the lovely Emma from RougeinLove97 and Nisah from The Frogtastic Chronicles nominated me for this award. Thank you so much for nominating me! So here are the rules for this post:


  1. List 11 facts about yourself.
  2. Answer the 11 questions given to you.
  3. Create 11 new questions for the bloggers you nominate. 
  4. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to their blog. 
  5. Choose 5 bloggers with 200 or less followers to nominate.
  6. Go to each bloggers page and let them know about the award.






1. I love cats so much, I don't think I can live without them. 
Here's a picture of my cat. I really really really love her. 

2. My favourite makeup product is lip products.
It's obvious because I have more lip products reviews than other makeup product. 


3. I am slightly obsessed with Andrew Belle
Photo source: Twitter.com
If you never heard of any of his songs, girl, you're missing a lot of things. I don't know what's so special about him but he is different. He's not your typical singer. He's not. He's amazing. His songs, gosh, I could cry every single time I listen to his song. Even if I'm in the happiest mood, I could cry. He sings with his heart, maybe that's what makes him special.


4. I hate cockroaches, spiders, lizards and basically all animals with more than 4 legs, or no legs at all.
Nope, not going to insert any pictures here. 


5. I'm afraid of heights.
I don't understand how people could stand heights. I simply can't. 


6. I'm a shopaholic.
I'm so into online shopping lately. I don't know why but this has to stop. 


7. I'm not tall but not too short either.
I am 163 cm which is a normal height for a girl, in my opinion.


8. I love pink.
A girl will always be a girl. :D


9. I love cooking but not baking.
I can cook, mostly western dishes and pastas. But bake? No. Because I've never bake a cake that looks like a cake. But my sister makes the best cakes in the whole wide world. She can bake any cake, trust me.


10. I can't wear a lipstick without a lip balm underneath.
It just doesn't feel right. 


11. I am a hopeless romantic.
I love sweet slow songs. I love romantic movies. I adore all romantic things. LOL.





1. Whats your favourite animal? and why??
My favourite animal is cat. Because they're so cute! Cats are probably the cutest thing in the world.

2. Do you have a life goal, if so what is it??
Hmm, I don't think I have a goal. :/

3. Whats one thing you can't leave the house without??
My phone!

4. If for the rest of your life you could only wear mascara or foundation which would it be??
I think I'm going to go with foundation. Because it's better to have a flawless face than to have super long lashes with completely flawed face.

5. Whats your favourite holiday/event of the year??
As a muslim, of course Hari Raya Aidifitri! :D

6. Who's your favourite youtuber??
Okay I can't pick one so my favourite YouTubers are Essiebutton, NikkieTutorialsBeauty Broadcast, itsjudytimeEmma Pickles, GlamLifeGuru, and Charisma Star. Wow, that's a lot.

7. Whats the most embarrassing thing you've done??
Okay I was forced to participate a story-telling contest by my teacher when I was 15, I think. I had to join it because she forced me. So I've memorised the story but I was super nervous to step up onto the stage and tell the story. I wrote my short story on a small piece of paper because I'm afraid I will be blank as soon as I step onto the stage and guess what, that's exactly what happened. I stepped up and everything that I've practised is gone, all gone and there I was, standing on the stage with the most awkward face ever. And all I do is reading everything that I wrote on the paper with the weirdest tone and voice. It was so embarrassing!! :( And I personally think I was the worst story-teller that day.

8. If you were a super hero what powers would you have??
I'd love to be invisible or have a power that can produce money so that I can buy anything that I want. LOL.

9. and what would your hero name be??
I have no idea. Haha. 

10. How many pairs of shoes do you have??
I don't have a lot, maybe 2 or 3 pairs.

11. What made you start a blog??
I started my own blog because I love giving my opinions on beauty products that I love. 





1. Would you rather Beg, Borrow or Steal?
I would rather borrow because I can always return it back. But I would never borrow anything expensive from anybody because I can't take the risk.

2. What’s your favourite brand and why?
My favourite brand is theBalm. Their products are a little bit pricey but most of them have really good quality.

3.  If you had to give up all your makeup but is allowed to keep one, what would you keep?
I'd keep my LORAC PRO Palette. It's so precious.

4. Any Youtuber you can’t stand?
I don't think I have one.

5. What’s your best life tip?
Have faith in fate. 

6. Do you play any games?
Candy Crush Saga? LOL. I don't play games a lot.

7. Are you a lefty or a righty?
I'm a righty. :)

8. Do you have any pets? Share something you love about them!
Yes I do! My family have two cats, Baby (Baobao) and Kara. The one I love the most is Baby, because she is probably the most passive cat I've ever owned and I love it! She always sleep and she always smells so good. :')

9. If you had one superpower, what would it be?
I've answered this question so I'm just going to write the same thing. A power to be invisible or a power that can produce money. :P

10.  List food you can’t stand seeing, smelling or eating.
Durian, I don't like the smell of it. Raw food! I just can't. 

11. Do you believe in soulmates?
I do believe in soulmates. And I'm still waiting for mine to come. :)




Oh well, this is probably the longest post I've ever written. Okay so here are the questions for my nominees:


11 Questions For My Nominees
1. What's your favourite song, or who is your favourite singer?
2. Pick one, lipbalm, lipstick or lipgloss?
3. What is your comfort food?
4. List things that annoys you.
5. What do you love about yourself?
6. What is your favourite movie or TV show?
7. What do you like to do when you have free time?
8. What is your favourite colour?
9. What is your obsession?
10. The kind of person that attracts you.
11. One thing you would change about yourself.


And here are my nominees!
Wiida from Wiida Ribbon
Christine from Fab.Lush.Luxe
Aida from Me Likes Jelita
Khairani from A Typical Me


Ohh and don't forget to check out Emma and Nisah's blog, here are the links:





Thank you so much Emma and Nisah for nominating me. I had fun answering all the questions. :D Thank you guys so much for reading my blog! :)




Love,

Comments

  1. thanks awak listed kite as liebster nominee. I'll blog about it later okeyh!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome awak. Tak sabar nak baca post awak! Hehe. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts