Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Tag: What's in My Handbag?

Hello everyone! So the pretty Wiida from Wiida Ribbon tagged me to do this post. Thank you so much Wiida! <3 As you can see, I bring a lot of weird stuff in my handbag. I'm just too lazy to organise my bag. :P Scroll down for more pictures of stuffs in my handbag. 

1. Purse

2. Samsung Galaxy Tab 
Yes, this is my phone

3. Watch 
I don't wear my watch all the time so I usually keep it in my bag.

4. Last Line Bookmark 
If you love reading books, you should buy this thing!

5. A super old thumb drive

6. Keys

7. A really random Iron Man pin that I bought at Big Bad Wolf

8. I forgot the name of this thing. A reading ring, I guess? 
You basically put the ring into your thumb and then you can hold your books using only one hand. 

9. Dettol Hand Sanitizer

10. Eno
You'll never know. Haha.

11. Random receipts

12. Watsons Passport thingy
I need to throw this away.

13. ASB Book


1. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Fragrance Mist
This smells so good! It's fresh and sweet at the same time. Would love to try other Victoria's Secret fragrance mist.

2. A mirror
I bought this at Brands Outlet for only RM6.90 and I really love it. It's so cute!

3. A random perfume
I have no idea why I have to keep 3 kinds of fragrances in my handbag.

4. MUA Out There Plumping Lipgloss in Buff
I always change my lip products but this is the one that I brought with me today.

5. Follow Me Perfume
I forgot the name of it but this was my favourite perfume when I was still studying.

6. Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze
I recently bought this and forgot that it's still in my bag.

7. Maybelline Baby Lips in Mango Pie
I just finished this lip balm. I never finished a lip balm before, that shows how much I love it. But I can't repurchase it because I have so many lip balms that I have to use up. :(

8. Silkygirl Moisture Shine Lipstick in Innocent Pink
As I said, I always change my lip products. 

9. TheBalm Read My Lips Lipstick in Classified
This is an old lipstick that I've re-discovered and I'm in love with it again! I got this from Mysale.my. (I've blogged about it before, click here to read it)

I TAG:
Everyone who reads this post!

So that's everything in my bag. Hope you guys enjoy reading this post. Thank you so much Wiida for tagging me! Don't forget to check out her blog! Here's the link:

Ohh and stay tuned for a lot more posts and reviews! <3


P.S : My sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee took all pictures above. She's brilliant, isn't she?




Love,

8 comments:

  1. lip products plg byk..sy pun hutang xbuat entri ni lg..hehe..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe. Selalu keluar malas nak pakai makeup sebab nanti susah nak solat. :) Haaa cepat buat! Nanti orang yg tag ru merajuk pulak. Hehe.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you for the link Syazwina. I've checked out your blog! :)

      Delete
  3. tak heavy ke bawak victoria secret all around? huge bottle right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tak heavy pulak. Hehe. Because I'm used to carrying a book in my bag, maybe sebab tu dah biasa kot. :P

      Delete
  4. Love spell fragrance mist! Sangat fresh okeh :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Memang sangat fresh! Current favourite fragrance. :)

      Delete

Thanks for commenting!