REVLON AND ALMAY ARE GOING TO BE ON SALE THIS THURSDAY!

Click on the photo to go to Mysale.my

This is why I am a big fan of Mysale.my. They always have the best deals! (If you are not familiar with Mysale.my, that's where I got most of my theBalm products, click here to read my post about them.) Gosh, I am so excited for the sale! I see Revlon Nearly Naked Powder that I've been craving for in the sneak peek photo. And the Just Bitten Balm Stains. And the Photoready BB Cream. Oh god I want them all! So girls (and guys) go set your alarm because you don't want to miss this sale! This sale will be starting on Thursday, 11 April 2013. I'm not sure how long the sale will be on so you have to be fast if you don't want your favourite products to be all sold out. Happy shopping girls!





Love,

Comments

  1. wow ! thanks for sharing about the sale ^_^

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Mieza! Happy shopping. :D

      Delete
  2. Your blog is so cute! I've never seen a layout like this before. I like it!

    Would appreciate if you checked out my blog. :)
    notanobession.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awhhhh thank you so much Angela! I have checked out your blog and followed. Nice blog you have there! :)

      Delete
  3. wowww thanks for sharing. i've been craving for the bb cream for a long time

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome Aida! Now you can buy the BB cream for a cheaper price! Hehe. Enjoy the sale!

      Delete
  4. cambest je..haruslah terjah :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Harus! Tak sabar nak tunggu sale tu start. Hehe. Shu plan nak beli apa? :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts