Review: MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in Buff and Peach Shimmer




 £2 but I bought it when it was on sale for £1 or RM4.80 each




No.




The MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss comes in a really long and slim clear plastic tube. It is semi-opaque and not sticky at all. Buff is the perfect nude colour for me. I always use this lip gloss on top of brighter lipsticks to tone it down a little bit. Peach Shimmer is a bright peachy-pink. Don't get fooled with the name because it doesn't have any shimmer in it. Both of them barely have any scent. I actually prefer unscented products so that's good. When you wear it on your lips, it does tingles and plumps your lips. I do not recommend you guys wearing these lip glosses on a super hot day. I've tried and it burns really bad. I don't know if it was just me but it was so bad that I had to remove it from my lips. But the gloss is actually good if you're searching for a plumping lip gloss. 


Bare lips with no lip balm

 With MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in Buff

 With MUA Out There Plumping Lip Gloss in Peach Shimmer


Affordable
Quite pigmented
Does plump your lips


It does burn your lips so some of you might not like it


Yes.


Yes I would recommend for those who are looking for an affordable plumping lip gloss.




So that's everything. I really love this lip gloss especially the one in Buff. The colour is so easy to wear and I've been carrying it everywhere since I got it. Anyway, thank you guys so much for reading my blog. Please stay tuned for more. 

P.S : All pictures above were taken by my sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee. Thanks to her!




Love,

Comments

  1. omg i experienced the same thing too with the products! at first i thought it was just my lips being super sensitive. then i read ur blog and clearly there's someone else experiencing the burn effect too. hi nabilah!

    www.shazaaaaaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shaza! I thought it was just me too! But it's obvious now that the product is the problem. :P

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Right? So cheap and good quality too!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts