Review: Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow in Coppy Right

Hello everyone! It feels like forever since my last product review. I don't even know what to write anymore. I'm sorry if this review turns out a bit weird or anything.


RM 13 ++ (I'm not sure)


Watsons or other drugstore/pharmacies


No


The Essence Stay All Day Long Lasting Eyeshadow comes in a plastic jar which contains 0.19 oz or 5.5 g. I wish it comes in a glass jar so that the product could last longer. I bought this cream shadow because I've always wanted to try the Maybelline Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (before they arrived in Malaysia) and I found this one that looks really similar to the Color Tattoo in Bad to the Bronze (dupe alert!). I figured I would try it, and ended up loving it. What I really love about this product that it really does stay all day! It's crazy cause I never found anything like it before. It does fade if you wear it more than 6 hours, but 6 hours is already pretty good, in my opinion. I don't usually wear my makeup more than 6 hours because I just don't feel comfortable wearing makeup that long. If you have oily lids, I recommend using an eyeshadow primer first because it does crease if you wear it by itself even though you've set it powder. The pigmentation is okay, not the best though. Now, there's also something that I don't like about it. The texture. It is not as smooth as the Color Tattoo, so it applies a bit patchy. It requires more time to even it out to be compared to the Color Tattoo. But other than that, I'm happy with this product.




 Heavily swatch, blended.


I fell in love with it the first time I use it. I love that it doesn't smudge no matter how hard you try to smudge it. I didn't use an eye primer so it does crease.


Affordable
Beautiful colour
Doesn't smudge
Last all day


Dries out pretty quick
I don't like the texture
It does crease without an eye primer


Probably not because I have found my new love (I love you Maybelline Color Tattoo!!)


Yes, but if you've tried Color Tattoo, you might not like this one.




Overall, I think this cream shadow is not really bad. It's average. I do love it but ever since I bought the Color Tattoo, I'm slowly abandoning it. So anyways, thank you so much for reading my blog. And stay tuned for a lot more reviews! :)


P.S: All photos above were taken by my sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee. Thanks sis!




Love,

Comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sy pun teruja nk beli color tattoo..tp xpndai pkai eyeshadow plus i have oily lid..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Color Tattoo sesuai untuk oily lids Shu, dia lebih tahan lama dari Essence punya ni. :)

      Delete
  3. wahhh this review buat saya terus fokus nak kumpul duit beli color tatoo muahahahahah terima kasih

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Go Aida go Aida! Hehe. Memang worth it sangat Maybelline Color Tattoo tu. :)

      Delete
  4. from which store did you buy this one? I am looking for Essence products in KL and haven't found them anywhere :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought this one at Watsons Jusco Seremban 2. It's pretty hard to find Essence products here in Melaka too. :(

      Delete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts