Review: Essence Lipstick in Glamour Queen

Hello readers! I'm back (finally) with another lip product review. I know, I know, you guys are probably tired of seeing lip products on my blog but I am a lipstick junkie, I love reviewing lipsticks. Anyway, today I'm going to be reviewing this lipstick from Essence, hope you guys enjoy it!


RM10.90


Selected Watsons.


No.




Essence Lipstick comes in a colour-coordinating plastic tube. I like the packaging, it looks cute, in my opinion. The texture is creamy but it has a lot of micro glitters in it, which I don't really mind but some people may not like it. This lipstick has a mild vanilla-ish scent. The pigmentation is pretty good for a really cheap lipstick. I do love the colour, it is kind of my "my lips but better" colour, but a bit darker. So perfect for days where I want darker lips but not too bold, you know. 




Bare lips without any lip balm.

With Essence Lipstick in Glamour Queen


I do think that it has too much glitters to the point that I can feel them on my lips. But I really love the lipstick. 


Affordable
Beautiful colour
Nice packaging


Too many micro-glitters


I love the colour but maybe not.


If you are looking for a really affordable lipstick, I would recommend this lipstick.




Thank you so much for reading this post. I do have some eyeshadow palettes review coming up, so stay tuned for that. See you guys later!

P.S : My sister, Nadhirah Ismailjee took all these photos, thanks to her! :)




Love,

Comments

  1. I really love their lipstick too, I just bought one, you should try it to, the All About Cupcake shade. A MLBB shade, creamy and no glitter!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the recommendation Imah! I will check it out soon! :)

      Delete
  2. Essence lipsticks are so cheap so its a must try lipstick. I finished the 'all about cupcake' shade. It's so moisturizing and love the yummy scent. However it doesn't last really long. And some other shade goes out sheer. The 'in the nude' shade just looks dead on me, but it may suit other people. Nice review. I might wanna try other shades out there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they're so cheap, I'm planning on getting more colours too! :) I'm going to check out the "All About Cupcake" shade real soon. Thank for the recommendation, Liyana! :) Awh, too bad "In the Nude" doesn't work for you. I will stay away from that shade too, because I don't dig nude lips. Thanks for reading my blog Liyana, do you have your own blog if you don't mind sharing? :)

      Delete
    2. I don't have any blog. I'm really passionate about beauty stuffs but i'm too shy to start one. Maybe 1 day. Btw u have an amazing blog. The photo swatches are unique. Keep up the amazing reviews. :)

      Delete
    3. Awh, don't be shy, trust me, there's nothing to be shy about. :) I was just like you when I first started thinking about blogging. But I gave it a go, and it went well. You should start too, I'm sure you'll be a great blogger! :) Anyway, thank you for your compliments. I really appreciate it. :') The swatches are all my sister's idea, she's an amazing photographer isn't she? Thank you so much for all your kind words, Liyana.

      Delete
  3. does the lipstick stay longer on the lips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think it stays for a long time, but it does stain your lips as it is a darker shade. :)

      Delete
  4. Great review, I've never tried essence products before, would you recommend anything else by them?? :DD oh and also I have nominated you to do the Liebster Award you can check it out here - http://rougeinlove97.blogspot.co.uk/2013/04/the-liebster-award.html

    emma xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Emma! I would recommend their lipsticks, cream eyeshadows and bronzer. But stay away from their eye brushes, they are so scratchy. Ohh thanks a lot for nominating me! Can't wait to do the post. :D

      Delete
  5. I love this lipstick color. This is my favorite lipstick. <3 I need to buy one more, because I just finished it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

Popular Posts